Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mafortu

Is Reincarnation compatible with what we are trying to achieve here?

3 posts in this topic

Over the last months I have sunk deeper into mysticism and awareness. Just recently I had an abstract experience with 5MeoDMT last week where everything I was aware of dissolved into one primordial liquid, a field of endless possibilities and manifestations, it was both scary and majestic.

I stumbled upon the Seth material the other day, a woman who learned to channel a trans-dimensional intelligence who she calls "Seth",, I am not yet entirely sure if thats really possible but clearly the lady knows her shit and its been a fascinating read so far. Tho they place a huge emphasis on the idea of reincarnation and a persistent individual soul.

The way I see it, our bodies and experiences share within the same soul, the one god that makes up all of reality. For me, to begin to conceptualize the idea of individual souls would bring conflicts of separation from the one source of it all.

What are your thoughts?

Get rid of that word ‘we’, it’s irrelevant.  The only question is what do you need on your path.  ‘We’ is only relevant to the extent that it helps ‘you’.  Put your own intuitions front and center. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor