Parki

DIagnose me.

22 posts in this topic

Can't figure out whether am I orange or yellow.
I deliberately don't give you any info about me, because I don't know what relevant.

go you resist green begavior? if so than that is comming from orange values. Remember that you can be a litttle bit of both. Think back over your life. You need to have been green to be yellow. Have you had a green phase in your life?

The road to God is paved with bliss.

30 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Parki https://www.16personalities.com/

Take the test. Almost all yellow humans will get a form of "Architect".

Why do you say that? I'm logician on that test (intp) and i kind of put myself at a mixture between orange, green and yellow, but probably leaning more to yellow, but just curious your reasons and say you were a different personality type, is it harder to transition to yellow?

@Consept Wach Leo's video about stage yellow and then read about the arhitect personality. They are pretty much the same thing!

Stage yellow humans make the top 1% of the human society right now.

Arhitect humans also make the top 1% of the human society right now.

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

1 hour ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Consept Wach Leo's video about stage yellow and then read about the arhitect personality. They are pretty much the same thing!

Stage yellow humans make the top 1% of the human society right now.

Arhitect humans also make the top 1% of the human society right now.

OK thanks, i mean it kind of make sense, its just interesting to think how the myers-briggs and spiral dynamics could be linked. Ive watched Leos video before and although i havent read too much about intj ive read on intp as thats what i tested as 

13 hours ago, martins name said:

go you resist green begavior?

yes

Remember that you can be a litttle bit of both.

to me I look like a jar with grains of every stage, not equaly of course, the lesser I have is the turquoise)

Have you had a green phase in your life?

I used to be a huge communist supporter, who viewed capitalism as a form of a criminal organisation, if that count.
Now I my pet theory is libertarianism.

14 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Take the test. Almost all yellow humans will get a form of "Architect".

I ended up as a MEDIATOR, so what I am green now)?

@Parki It does look like you have a good chunk of green) 

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@Parki are you sure the communist stuff wasn't blue? Libertarianism is pretty orange. It would make sense that you moved from blue politics to orange. Yellows are more nuanced then ascribing to an ideology, or they are apolitical.

Systems thinker in politics ask themselves "What small change could be made in our current political system that would raise the awareness of the population and not backfire by making a particular group of people or a stage on the spiral upset?" Instead of wanting to rebuild the whole system to fit an ideal, hence ideology.

Resisting green screams orange.

@MrDmitriiV
>Take the test. Almost all yellow humans will get a form of "Architect".
I had a better idea, I took the second time, but now I not answer what I am, but as what I want to be.
I ended up as a COMMANDER.

@martins name

6 hours ago, martins name said:

are you sure the communist stuff wasn't blue?

To looks like absolutely not.
Is the typical left nowadays is blue?
I was a lot of that kinda vibe.

6 hours ago, martins name said:

Resisting green screams orange.

Could you give me some examples, I will react and you will tell.

@Parki do you cringe from people doing yoga in the park? Do you cringe when people talk emotions also how old are you? People going on a jihad for veganism. new agey kind of spirituality. People having a lot of sex under the slogan of free love. 

I'm realizing now that you could be orange and green combination which would make you non triggered by green behavior so my test wont telly you if you are yellow, it will only tell you if you are very orange.

Tier1 stages tend to think that they are 2 stages above them, hence orange thinking that its yellow. A combination between orange and green can really seem like yellow. Remember that orange can be a nuanced thinker like yellow. The difference is that yellow take actions to help people trough systems it's not just about understanding systems. I think you actions will tell you more about your stage than what you theorize about. Don't underestimate how developed stage yellow is, its a reason why there are so few of them. I'm guessing that you are young like under 23. It's uncommon for young people to be that far developed.

have you ever gone fishing with a casting rod and had the hook hook to some wrack. You think that maybe it's a fish and you get your hopes up. But when you catch a real fish you can tell by the way that it's fighting for its life that its a real one. You know that you got one, there is no mistaking it. I think that oranges pondering if they could be yellow is the same think. It you only guess that you are one its a good indicator that you ain't. I know because I thought I was more yellow than I am. I'm a combination of orange and green mostly. 

I could be completely wrong tho nothing is certain. Although i would think that a yellow person would know that already so is you got a sense of relief from my last sentence it's a sign of orange.

I'm telling you this so that you become really suspicious of being yellow.

Do women desperately seek you out , want to make love to you all the time and worship you like a god? If yes then you are yellow 

Edited by Sashaj
Got distracted making love to multiple women, made a mistake in my post

On 06.08.2018 at 6:25 AM, martins name said:

do you cringe from people doing yoga in the park?

I guess, I like spirtuality, but I hate when someone aping it.
I ape it, and it's pathetic, well at least I know that I am ain't shit.
How do I know that their practices are bullshit? I don't.
I am just assuming that, and I can't check because in order to do so I have to be more developed than them and I don't.

Do you cringe when people talk emotions

I don't, I actually don't understand what you mean.
Do you mean when people talk emotionally?
I feel nothing about it, if someone could be vulnarable in public I respect that, cuz I can't do that myself.

People going on a jihad for veganism.

I feel nothing about it as long as they don't try to force me into it.

People having a lot of sex under the slogan of free love. 

No problem there.

also how old are you?

On 06.08.2018 at 1:45 PM, Sashaj said:

Do women desperately seek you out , want to make love to you all the time and worship you like a god?

ahah quite the opposite

4 hours ago, Parki said:

I guess, I like spirtuality, but I hate when someone aping it.
I ape it, and it's pathetic, well at least I know that I am ain't shit.
How do I know that their practices are bullshit? I don't.
I am just assuming that, and I can't check because in order to do so I have to be more developed than them and I don't.

I don't, I actually don't understand what you mean.
Do you mean when people talk emotionally?
I feel nothing about it, if someone could be vulnarable in public I respect that, cuz I can't do that myself.

I feel nothing about it as long as they don't try to force me into it.

No problem there.

ahah quite the opposite

Not totally feeling the yellow vibes my man

@Sashaj yeah I seem to be orange, but what if I would be yellow, what the answers would be like?

They just have a slightly different flavour ;)

there is a more subtle layering and sense of humour often I think. Not a huge difference but like taking a step out away and looking back 

Edited by Sashaj
Babble