Marks199

I know I want to be a good street workout coacher but I cant realize it

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, at this moment I am feeling stuck with my life purpose because I can't realize it! I want to become a world-class street workout coach but my back is hurt, I don't have sufficient money to make my project realize and I am not sure if can workout on the bar... The thing is I am soo good others can't ignore me now I am bit fat and etc. but if I get to the bar wooow you will see tricks no one sees from a street workout coacher.

Life purpose is something that you do for 10 20 30 years you are talking like you have to do it now its a vision treat your back and go from there every life purpose will have 2 3 things why you cant do it

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Well yes, but  I am passionate precisely by that an I am not doing it So I am not enjoying it right now...

If it is truly your one thing, you should be spending time finding ways around the problems instead of stalling in front of obstacles. Pursuing your life purpose is not easy and comfortable. If you are unable to accept the costs, maybe it's time to reevaluate if it's really something you want.

No excuses. If it's truly something you're passionate about that shit won't matter. Look at this dude --> 

"I've broke over 60 bones in my body and what makes you keep going is when you get fucked up, you want to go back, that's what we signed up for, you don't live for getting hurt but it's a part of our game."

Memento Mori