Arkandeus

nothing can contain enlightenment/infinity

2 posts in this topic

one of my fears used to be ending up in prison

prison is the ultimate of staleness, being stuck to a small room, a courtyard, no stimulation, no growth, an unfriendly at atmosphere

these fears now crumble

as I have watched my world evolve, not even a prison can contain enlightenment

divinity showers everywhere, the prison building itself would take a new appearance every month, I'd keep exploring, I cannot be stuck

a prison cell could develop so much space it could evolve to being as large and spacious as a football field

every single being in that prison would evolve, enlightenment energy is always shared, its like a supernova, every atom is affected, life creates itself

my fears dissapear

now this is all within my stream, if I were to volunatarily go to prison just to prove that I'd thrive in prison to myself it would be pure hell

but if ever, through the stream of life I naturally end up in prison there will be no conflict, only resonation with life, evolution, and my purpose there would be followed through

My purpose is to share that enlightenment really has it all, all limits will be laid to rest, our true nature is freedom and love

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I'm curious how the illusion of time changes for someone in prison who have nothing but "time"... Especially for those pursuing the path. 

Being a fan of orange is the new black, I was asking my coworkers, who also love the show, if it's weird that it makes me kinda want to go live in prison ? yes they thought it was weird of course. But I dunno,  it seems kind of nice, all my basic needs are taken care of : food, water, a place to sleep. As long as I keep from getting shivved or drop the soap, it seems like I could finally get the peace and quiet i need to go deep within haha. 

Edited by starsofclay