Justinsantos98

do you guys think she's trying to avoid me?

5 posts in this topic

so idk if shes trying to avoid me or not but the other day at work i was giving people there food at their table & when i went over i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school just sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i just stood there looking at her and she was looking at me too but then i looked away & went back to work. then the other day i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them but she didnt go with him i guess but now i keep seeing him two times at work & whenever he sees me he just laughs at me.

but then the next day when i went out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away.

Be careful reading too much into things. Focus on your life instead.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

I too don’t understand why it matters, I constantly try to avoid my people from my high school. 

6 hours ago, K VIL said:

Not really, from what you detailed ?

6 hours ago, K VIL said:

Not really, from what you detailed ?

6 hours ago, K VIL said:

yeah but i keep seeing her boyfriend buying food for the both of them so i guess she doesnt wanna go with him because she doesnt wanna see me or something but everytime i see him it looks like he's laughing at me or something lol