Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vizual

Feeling Lost In Life

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I am 26 years old and for the majority of my life I've been trying to my purpose, my "path". I've been looking everywhere, anywhere. Tried different majors in college, different jobs, different hobbies etc. Became really invested in spirituality, meditation, self help, everything. Still no answers.

I can't get too specific right now but a few days ago I found my true calling. It came out of the blue, totally unexpected. I could have never dreamed this was my calling, but I know it is for sure. It was really surreal but in a few days my perspective on life changed. I realize now that me being lost on the path actually was the path. Me being totally lost in life led me to my true calling. The problem I have now is that I'm almost too passionate and excited about life, but that will probably cool down to a comfortable equilibrium over time :) The  total trajectory of my life - and me being lost - makes so much sense now, everything clicks.

I might sound like I'm talking gibberish but what I'm trying to say is, never give up on life becoming amazing. It may hit you from out of nowhere in a way you could never even imagine.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@Neill Bolton Sorry I can't, yet. I'm still in the process of developing the first steps of my project to unleash onto this world. It does not feel right to talk the talk before walking the walk;)

All I can say is that I have a strong feeling that my project is going to positively impact the world on a global scale. It's like I can see the future happening before my eyes, that there is no more difference between now and the future. The Path is so crystal clear. Nothing in this world can stop me anymore, nothing can faze me.

Maybe I'm going insane but actually I have never felt more sane and lucid in my life, peculiar indeed. 

It's so strange, for the past few days

Work does not feel like work anymore
Time does not feel like time anymore
My thoughts are only there to support my actions
The world only exists to cheer me on towards my path
When I take a step the next step is already laid out

Maybe this is what it means to be self-actualized. Total synchronization between me and the world.

I apologize for my ramblings but I needed to share this to blow off some steam

@Natasha I might do something like that in a few weeks when I finish the first stage of my project. But at this moment my project/purpose feels too 'holy' to talk about. Me working on it feels like I'm being one with God(I'm not religious), when it's time to stop working on it for a while I get a cue to take a break.

At that moment I feel it's right to let the project sink away to my subconscious for awhile. And not talk or think about it at all. Then when I start again, fresh ideas/ways arise to progress again.

Ok, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the updates.

Hi Natasha,

I am very interested in talking with you about your recent topic you posted about lost in life. I feel like I am in this state of mind right now. Nothing seems to be going right for me. Would like to chat to you in more detail.

Lou Lou