zoey101

I need some SERIOUS strength right now..

86 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

I've already broken every boundary I had for myself... I don't really know where to go from there...

It's simple: just forgive yourself, dear. Life continues. Life is a gift. Life is beautiful. A life's calling (life purpose) is a vehicle we could use to actualize and offer to the world--discover that eventually. But, take it step by step. It's a process.

4 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

It's simple: just forgive yourself, dear. Life continues. Life is a gift. Life is beautiful. A life's calling (life purpose) is a vehicle we could use to actualize and offer to the world--discover that eventually. But, take it step by step. It's a process.

Thank you :x:x

42 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

Thank you :x:x

??❤?❤?❤?❤?❤?❤?

@zoey101 Just thought of something...

When you play the game of "Doodle with Your Daughter," make sure you use certain words to make it represent something else, and write it in poetic form so that only you could understand it. :)

For example, 

Sunshine = good day

Darkness = annoying guy at work

Light = idea

Then, you write on the pad:

The sunshine came out today. I notice that there was still a lack of light because of the darkness, but I told the bigger darkness and it engulfed the darkness. Sunshine all day. Yippy! Then draw a happy smurf.

And then draw a heart around this poem. Hey, your daughter may grow curious and will learn to read well quickly. (But, don't focus on the darkness too much. This is only an example.) This is so that if you have something important on your mind to express, you don't have to forget it.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

@zoey101 Just thought of something...

When you play the game of "Doodle with Your Daughter," make sure you use certain words to make it represent something else, and write it in poetic form so that only you could understand it. :)

For example, 

Sunshine = good day

Darkness = annoying guy at work

Light = idea

Then, you write on the pad:

The sunshine came out today. I notice that there was still a lack of light because of the darkness, but I told the bigger darkness and it engulfed the darkness. Sunshine all day. Yippy! Then draw a happy smurf.

And then draw a heart around this poem. Hey, your daughter may grow curious and will learn to read well quickly. (But, don't focus on the darkness too much. This is only an example.) This is so that if you have something important on your mind to express, you don't have to forget it.

I really like that :) thank you, seriously! :x

1 hour ago, zoey101 said:

I really like that :) thank you, seriously! :x

You're welcome. Hey, if you want to try out the "recording your voice on the smartphone idea," you got to be a poet too. We can't act rated R at the playground; we have to be rated G. ;)

Here are some doodle ideas I did with my students.