Igor82

2 Books at once?

3 posts in this topic

• Ever since I bought some self-help books from Leo's book list, I have only read one at once, never two at the same time.
  • Currently, Im reading "The Big Leap", and I have enjoyed that book so far, Im doing the life purpose course, so I find it very fitting in that way.
  • But I have gotten a little into infiled aswell, Im struggling with nofap and addictions for a long time, and I find a strong desire to understand the male and female psychology, so I bought the "5 top" sex & relationships books from the book list, and currently I have fallen bound to the first one, as when reading some praises and the introduction, even the Table of Contents, I know that this book will help me tremendously with the problems im facing now.
  •  
  • Im halfway into The Big Leap, but I crave to introduce another book into my reading habit... 
    • How will it affect my reading habit? 
    • Will I learn as much from each one of the books?
Edited by Igor82
This post belongs in "Self-Actualization"

Thats personal prefrence can you read 2 books without forgetting mixing stuff up and know alot and not knowing anything really in the end could be a trap..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I personally only read one book at a time. 

Whenever I try to read multiple books, I end up not finishing any of them. Also, the books will likely not have as much impact as they could have had.

If you do decide to read another book, try at least to choose very different topics. Maybe one could be fiction and the other non-fiction... Otherwise, you might mix up information...