Alec

Psychedelic trip

4 posts in this topic

Every time I trip I see through my ego.

This last trip I took about .2 of Molly. I hadn’t done it in a while, so I wasn’t sure what would play out. It was the middle of the day on Sunday. The trip came on in about an hour and lasted 2 hours, then mellowed out. Here is what I saw.

I saw that I was God, and nothing, at the same time. My past never even happened, literally. All of my deepest fears never even happened. They are just things I am trying to ground myself in. I saw that every single moment is infinity. I am usually striving to make every moment like an idea I have in my mind that is usually based in an idea of my past self. None of that is real. Ultimately we are truly groundless.

It was fucking crazy - and always is every time I trip. It’s incredible, and I would like to embody all of these things I see. We must be conscious that it is literally always right here with us, the only thing holding us back from seeing is the idea we have created of the trip. If we let all of that go completely, let all of our pasts go completely, drop all concepts completely, we can arrive into seeing at this very moment.

I have never posted on here before, just thought I would share with everyone else. This community has a lot of potential to do great things in the world.

Love y’all,

- Alec

USA - Texas 

Yup, you got it.

Now work to embody it on a daily basis.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Its amazing huh? I've had some of the most profound experiences on MDMA even though its said to be not a "true" psychedelic, i find it unique in its own way because of how effective it is to help one "let go". Once you completely "let go" it doesn't matter what psychedelic you took as when you truly let go, you can go anywhere from there. I have meditated on MDMA and ended up on a DMT trip. Its all about letting go, no matter the tool or situation in life.

Thanks for sharing <3

B R E A T H E

@Alec Interesting, I didn't know you could have those sorts of insights on MDMA. Thanks for sharing :)

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski