Solace

The Higher Self Challenge!

4 posts in this topic

The higher self represents pure love, spiritual enlightenment, Truth, oneness, joy and bliss. I want that for all of you, to realise that you are one with this higher self in this moment. To appreciate  the depth of this video while watching, please follow what is said as best as you can. This is the new paradigm of spirituality that the world is moving into, where we find ourselves within, instead of putting a guru, a teacher, or healing modalities between yourself and God. 

Namaste.

Much love has been discovered inside me over the past few months, and this is the teachings that helped me. Thus I share with the intention for even one soul to benefit, and I realise that the impulse to share this too is no coincidence. Everything truly is love you might come to find one day, and that I am one with it.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Thanks for sharing Solace. I can see this is meaningful to you ❤️ (I'll watch them later on).

Shine your light ?✨?

Shine your love ❤️ ?

This holiday season is the perfect time to bring more of your light and love into this existence. 

There is no limits to how much you can shine. You decide of bright, you choose to be who you are in a world seemingly seperate from the light. 

Everything is perfect. You are complete. We are the light of love. Let your family and friends see the light shine from your heart and out through your eyes as a blessing for this world.

‘Tis the season to be jolly. Lalalalala lalalala.

91F3D2D5-E938-4807-B1FE-714B38BEF583.jpeg

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️