Why?

Why Do I Feel Fulfilled When I Learn?

5 posts in this topic

Is it because I'm more powerful? Where do emotions come from? I don't understand why I am fulfilled when I do learning. I don't know. Maybe we can never know where emotions come from.

Learning expands your mental horizon, it increases both inner and outer possibilities in life.

Just like traveling to a new country you never been before, exploration keeps the juices flowing. Time never stops, so standing still is actually moving backwards without noticing it.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Because Learning itself is fulfilling. Leaning is to be valued for its own sake. It is a virtue, like creativity, beauty, compassion, love, passion, justice, curiosity, openness, playfulness, and many others. These are top values, there is no higher reason for pursuing them, they are valued because they are inherently valuable. 

Because you are full and filled with knowledge :D

Now seriously, what everyone else said. Learning is life, it is expansion. Not learning is like death. Stagnation. When you learn you are literally living and it feels amazing! The universe is expanding, and in Spirituality they say you are the universe experiencing itself, learning itself. It's a holy activity. I believe you can create a passion for learning anything, and with you it seems the passion is there. You are a natural learner@Why? It's a power and a gift that can give you an amazing life. You can be happy to get this much fulfillment out of learning naturally. 

Also when you learn you are circulating new energy and ideas into your mind, and new energy always feels amazing to you. Again, you are living. New energy is fresh, vital, alive. New knowledge makes no expection. It's exciting