Kamo

Self and Other (assistance needed!)

3 posts in this topic

To what extent does this mean that other people are also you? And can they know your thoughts? This is a serious question i have? I had an experience where i thought another person could see my mental image for a moment and it freaked me out because it was very negative and i ended up having a panic attack (convulsions) . Later on through out the week i became skeptical of others being able to know my "inner hearing"? I began noticing the reactions of others and events seemed to merge very well with my thoughts which also freaked me out, it seemed like my thoughts began to manifest in my reality this became unreal to me and a little unsettling but very dream like? I tend to try and resist my thoughts now around people sometimes out of fear of them being shared for some reason? I know this has something to do with my ego but i cant understand what exactly? Also i am not schizophrenic i am aware these things sound similar to the symptoms they experience, but this was a very rare occurrence. This all occurred around the time i began to open my mind to spirituality.  Moving past all that i have a question on what seems like being able to feel the energy of people near me? I cant tell if its my own anxiety in reaction to them or my thoughts or the emotions of others? When it comes to the emotions  tho, i discussed with another person how i thought they felt and i am always correct on identifying how they feel and they tend to wonder how i can know that? I understand i have high emotional intelligence and can read people via mirror neurons but as im learning to dismiss the materialist paradigm I'm struggling to understand these things fully?  Can anyone relate or give me some insight into any of this? I plan to contemplate these things but id like some input from some conscious people who understand this path.  

Focus on the solution, not the problem

17 hours ago, Kamo said:

To what extent does this mean that other people are also you? The Love. Not the appearance. (Though in actuality the whole show is you, but I’m responding to where I think you’re asking from)

And can they know your thoughts? Of course not. Relax man. 

This is a serious question i have? Great typo. ?

I had an experience where i thought another person could see my mental image for a moment and it freaked me out because it was very negative and i ended up having a panic attack (convulsions) . You’re caring way to much about what people think about you. Let go. 

Later on through out the week i became skeptical of others being able to know my "inner hearing"? Nobody can any more than you can hear others “inner hearing”. There are just ordinary people, like me & you. That’s it. No worries. 

I began noticing the reactions of others and events seemed to merge very well with my thoughts which also freaked me out, it seemed like my thoughts began to manifest in my reality this became unreal to me and a little unsettling but very dream like? (Now I’m thinking you don’t fully understand the question mark.) Yeah, it’s a dream, and your thoughts are dream too. So no need to worry.  People can read expressions and body language, but you are where you are, and it’s perfectly where you should be, so relax. Be you. You’re not expected to be anything other than you. Enjoy it. 

I tend to try and resist my thoughts now around people sometimes out of fear of them being shared for some reason? You are awesome. A complete & utter miracle. Let thoughts pass freely, don’t attach to them, don’t identify them as “yours”. Spend more time doing what you enjoy, relax man. 

I know this has something to do with my ego but i cant understand what exactly? Unjustifiable fear of what people think about you. We’re all in this together, and not one of us know shit. You’re fine. 

Also i am not schizophrenic i am aware these things sound similar to the symptoms they experience, but this was a very rare occurrence. This all occurred around the time i began to open my mind to spirituality.  You might wanna steer towards practices & techniques, and give the esp etc a break. 

Moving past all that i have a question on what seems like being able to feel the energy of people near me? I cant tell if its my own anxiety in reaction to them or my thoughts or the emotions of others? When it comes to the emotions  tho, i discussed with another person how i thought they felt and i am always correct on identifying how they feel and they tend to wonder how i can know that? I understand i have high emotional intelligence and can read people via mirror neurons but as im learning to dismiss the materialist paradigm I'm struggling to understand these things fully?  Can anyone relate or give me some insight into any of this? I plan to contemplate these things but id like some input from some conscious people who understand this path.  

If it feels worrisome, if it leads to anxiety - then listen to your emotions and let it go, it’s false. You’re not reading minds, and no one is reading your mind. Practice feeling good, wether someone else is or not. The better you feel, the better position you’re in to help people. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Awesome man thank you so much for your positive input. Ive since relaxed about as it happened years ago. Yet it was lingering in the back of my mind for quite some time and realized i wasnt letting it go on my own so i needed to get a conscious opinion. You helped out alot and i agree with your advice. 

Focus on the solution, not the problem