John Iverson

Is LSD one of the reason why steve jobs became great in his field?

12 posts in this topic

What Did the LSD give to Steve Jobs for him to be successful?? And what is the reason? 

Yes and No. it was a very important key in his journey.

Beyond what you can find on http://www.youtube.com and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs

He had a strong sense of freedom, born out of rebellion against IBM. He was also making "blue boxes" in college, adding up a need to release he started his way of spirituality, traveling, opening chakras, attending tribal gatherings, studying typography because he felt a connection between types and feelings. He also had a good grasp on the fact that information is power and at some point became interested in sacred geometry and it's relationship with buddhism. In the office Apple days, after they started building computers in a garage, felt a responsibility of delivering a strong message and it's relationship with economics. The fun part was that he was building a community within Apple, composed of exceptional or talented individuals with complementary talents. Go team Macintosh. xD 

The apple was initially inspired from Newton's apple that fell in his head giving him the revelation of gravity. The design didn't make it though because it was too obnoxious to the consumer public. The developed using Fibonacci, Golden Ratio with the color spectrum "Pride" to create the logo that is even today. 

18pvsbq48sbcyjpg.jpg

// On a personal note, he understood very early the importance of sacred geometry and that by using it will reinforce the integrity of Apple, even when devices or other mediums of publicity change dramatically.

He also had set of simple values that he embodied daily, tied with Apple.

Carmine Gallo wrote a few books about his life and the experience Apple was offering to their clients.

I also recommend this movie https://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi1521418521?playlistId=tt0168122&ref_=tt_ov_vi

Edited by Xenomorf
excluded a letter, sry :)

@George Fil I don't even know who this guy is :)))

When I was interested in his work i rathered try to look at his approach on things and the information kept getting better as scoured through material. 

I don't have idols i just do my homework :)) usually on a lot things and people who created things through vision ^_^

Edited by Xenomorf
who

20 minutes ago, Xenomorf said:

Yes and No. it was a very important key in his journey.

Beyond what you can find on http://www.youtube.com and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs

He had a strong sense of freedom, born out of rebellion against IBM. He was also making "blue boxes" in college, adding up a need to release he started his way of spirituality, traveling, opening chakras, attending tribal gatherings, studying typography because he felt a connection between types and feelings. He also had a good grasp on the fact that information is power and at some point became interested in sacred geometry and it's relationship with buddhism. In the office Apple days, after they started building computers in a garage, felt a responsibility of delivering a strong message and it's relationship with economics. The fun part was that he was building a community within Apple, composed of exceptional or talented individuals with complementary talents. Go team Macintosh. xD 

The apple was initially inspired from Newton's apple that fell in his head giving him the revelation of gravity. The design didn't make it though because it was too obnoxious to the consumer public. The developed using Fibonacci, Golden Ratio with the color spectrum "Pride" to create the logo that is even today. 

18pvsbq48sbcyjpg.jpg

// On a personal note, he understood very early the importance of sacred geometry and that by using it will reinforce the integrity of Apple, even when devices or other mediums of publicity change dramatically.

He also had set of simple values that he embodied daily, tied with Apple.

Carmine Gallo wrote a few books about his life and the experience Apple was offering to their clients.

I also recommend this movie https://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi1521418521?playlistId=tt0168122&ref_=tt_ov_vi

Woaaah!! ?

2 minutes ago, Xenomorf said:

@George Fil I don't even know who this guy is :)))

When I was interested in his work i rathered try to look at his approach on things and the information kept getting better as scoured through material. 

I don't have idols i just do my homework :)) usually on a lot things and people who created things through vision ^_^

I don't know why George assume and ask question like that haha! Infact i'm just asking because steve jobs is very inspirational also , and speaking of values and the feelings he created upon me is driving me also to create for my self.. and penetrate the world.. as orange level says.. i want to be successful.. before i get to level of green HAHAHAHA 

@George Fil dude from the video's so funny :)) exactly fan boy type :D

I would honestly geek out if I ever meet the people that forged Blizzard throughout the years. 

Edited by Xenomorf
excluded letters

29 minutes ago, Xenomorf said:

@John Iverson I presume Lsd made Steve Jobs realize there are no boundaries between all that he does ? Maybe ?

...no boundaries to exploit people for sure

@George Fil probably. I observed everything new is hard to understand at first glance. 

Look, I for example looked including at that aspect of him exploiting children to assemble phone parts. It was cheap and reliable. To tie that thing directly to Steve is totally irrelevant. It more has to to with Apple's leadership that also included him.

My opinion is that people from their comfortable chairs could assume much. I confess! When I heard the "news" of him exploiting children I instantly became very skeptical of Apple. After that I tried to put myself in the children's shoes, that had no choice in the first place. I mean in a normal country, children don't live their happy lives and think one day, "Hmm, I will start assembling phones in this creepy endeavor and accept working like a slave because it seems attractive". No. They usually "heart" things on instagram or facebook, go to malls, and have drama's on trivial stuff. Those that got to assemble phones were pushed by certain needs of survival. Probably assembling Apple phones was more ok than sewing shoes, where that "shoe company" could go bankrupt the next day.

Maybe I truly learn tomorrow that Apple was the biggest lie of the century and was created to secretly do something no one expected. Now that would be funny, I bow to no one. I would still look up to the things I learned from them, though ^_^ 

@XenomorfSome Good points there, i totally agree. I am not going to debate here. 

The thing is that this guy wants to be ''Steve Jobs Penetration alike''... so he can have the freedom later to be ''Green'' criticizing big corporations from his latest iMac. Oh the irony 

@George Fil Don't even trip. Sharing ideas is fun :D 

Either case, I always encourage multiple opinions and points of view with proper description.

Maybe @John Iverson will get fascinated by the fact that it wasn't just a single piece that made the puzzle which means inspiring more open-mindedness.

I would be happy if he succeeds. 

Everybody wins  ^_^