Slade

Would 5-Meo-dmt be too dangerous for someone with autism?

4 posts in this topic

My brother is pretty stuck in life and I think a lot of it has to do with his autism. It holds him back a lot and he seems pretty depressed and lonely. I want to help him and I feel like psychedelics can be a powerful tool, but I don’t want to damage him even further. 

Do you think a 5-Meo-dmt trip with Octavio Rettig would be too much for someone with autism? Are there other psychedelics that could help him better?

I think kriya could help him as well but getting someone at his level to do yoga would be quite difficult. I think the potency of psychedelics might be more effective at getting him off the ground quicker. 

Edited by Slade

Not sure about 5-meo but general psychedelics like psilocybin, peyote, 2c-B ect.. would be a good start. It also depends on the degree of Autism. Check these videos out.

The last one is very interesting because most people would probably have the opposite effect but i guess due to Autism and possibly the lifestyle/medications he has took his brain may be wired differently so he experiences completeness/perfection and such.

Not everyone can sit and meditate for 9 hours straight, they definitely did have some impact on his consciousness.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto that’s fascinating. Do they have any follow up videos of him to see how’s he doing months and years after the experience? Ultimately, if I’m going to help my brother with this I want it to help in grow and not just be a cool experience. 

@Slade I think there may be a few, you would have to skim through the channel of before and after videos but those 3 have several months to years in-between each other. if that helps :)

B R E A T H E