EnlightenMentHimSelf

The Third Eye

12 posts in this topic

In this video she explains how to activate your third eye and with that comes consciousness and so forth ...
It would definitely be cool, to see you make a video or an insight depth, explained in better detail. The problem is not, that she cannot explain it but i find it that, you explain the different topics, with a little more 'groundly words' if you will...

Edited by StonerLord

I agree.  Leo has a good grounding in the logical mind in addition to his spiritual understanding.  

I had a little insight last night that the third eye was what you see when your eyes are closed.  Somehow, you still have a sense of spatial awareness when your eyes are closed.  I am rather skeptical about psychics and clairvoyants, but perhaps Leo would have some better insight.

Generally, I also don't know whether to take all this talk of "Chakras" seriously or not.  Some guidance could be good.

I read some book about chakras and i think that there is something on this topic im shure that such video would be great because this may be true mine of insights and wisdom so even if leo wont make a vid out of it i suggest you to do a little reserch on your own friend 

I'm really curious about Leo making a video about this topic, because I know people who strongly believe in it, and have practical jobs and healing techniques around that (reiki and others things, I don't know very well the different names).

While other people simply ignore, because it looks "fantasy".

I wonder if Leo knows but don't want to share yet (hermit in the tarot) because he don't want to loose a lot of "credibility" towards his followers, and he may wait and find a good way to talk about esoteric knwoledges.

Maybe he just focus on simpler things, such as meditation and enlightment.

Or maybe it's impossible to taught that in videos...

Edited by Soulbass

Hi,

I'm a medium, and my third eye is how I communicate with spirits on the other side.

For me it's like this, imagine looking at a cup for 10 seconds then you close your eyes and you can see it in your mind still. That's how spirit shows me images, they're always 100% accurate and I know it's spirit talking to me because I am seeing things in my mind that I am not seeing in my physical eyes. 

As far as like textbook stuff and videos, I have never watched or read anything about them so I don't know if they work. I have always seen spirit since I was little (except when I was little I saw it with my physical eyes too, somewhere along the way that stopped). 

I'm not that educated on mediumship or how to's I just give messages to those who are guided to me. But like I said I haven't done too much actual "research" so this is all from my own experiences.

Ive done over 300 medium readings and I can tell you safely this:

Any psychic who is saying she can tell your future 110%, be skeptical. I know for me when I see into the future I KNOW this is just the path they headed on. But we all have free will so choices can change it quickly. So I personally choose to tell people in my readings I don't see future for the fact that I feel it's scamy.

1 hour ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

Hi,

I'm a medium, and my third eye is how I communicate with spirits on the other side.

For me it's like this, imagine looking at a cup for 10 seconds then you close your eyes and you can see it in your mind still. That's how spirit shows me images, they're always 100% accurate and I know it's spirit talking to me because I am seeing things in my mind that I am not seeing in my physical eyes. 

As far as like textbook stuff and videos, I have never watched or read anything about them so I don't know if they work. I have always seen spirit since I was little (except when I was little I saw it with my physical eyes too, somewhere along the way that stopped). 

I'm not that educated on mediumship or how to's I just give messages to those who are guided to me. But like I said I haven't done too much actual "research" so this is all from my own experiences.

Ive done over 300 medium readings and I can tell you safely this:

Any psychic who is saying she can tell your future 110%, be skeptical. I know for me when I see into the future I KNOW this is just the path they headed on. But we all have free will so choices can change it quickly. So I personally choose to tell people in my readings I don't see future for the fact that I feel it's scamy.

once you are self realized and you become a seer, you will be able to see the future of other people, and events, but you will not be using it as some play toy, it would be rare that you would ever tell anyone their future even if you saw it,  if you saw something in a persons life that might be harmful to them you might if they are open to it, guide them in another direction but even then you would not give them the details of what was seen.  i wouldnt put any stock in psychics, nor would i put any stock in astrology, and many of the so called hypnotist are not.  most of that stuff is newageism.

and as for opening the third eye, that is more newageism, you are not going to open your third eye, it will happen when you have evolved to the right place and time.  i know this is different than what you hear on the net every day,  and once you have these experiences for real you will know the difference, what we have now is people thinking they have experienced something that they haven't even gotten close to, and that becomes part of a false belief system that only leads to more entrapment, but the ego loves entrapment, it is a master of entrapment.

as i have said before you are enlightened or you aint, there is no middle ground, there are no levels to enlightenment.  everything in between was created by the human identity,  through speculation, rationalization, and intellectualizaton of things they dont know but makes them feel like they have accomplished something when they change the meaning of things they dont understand to where they can believe that they fit in. 

Edited by charlie2dogs

On 7/8/2016 at 8:01 PM, Sarah_Flagg said:

But we all have free will so choices can change it quickly

I have always struggled with this concept and would have to be more on the side of no myself. Awhile back, Leo made a video about his as well. Sometimes I think that we are just like a giant ant colony or school of fish or a flock of birds heading south for the winter. Our ego may think that we are in control, but are we really? 

On 7/15/2016 at 0:20 PM, DJ said:

I have always struggled with this concept and would have to be more on the side of no myself. Awhile back, Leo made a video about his as well. Sometimes I think that we are just like a giant ant colony or school of fish or a flock of birds heading south for the winter. Our ego may think that we are in control, but are we really? 

at this point your programing and false belief system is in control of you, and your choice,  those two things have created the warped perception of life that you are experiencing and in that there is no free will or free choice, as the human identity it only appears that way, and the ego wants you to believe that you have free will, slaves are much easy to control when they believe they are free.

Overall, I do not think we are in control. The only thing I think we have slight free will is if we choose to turn left or right. But the end result is still going to be the same with either way we choose. Just my personal opinion.

@Sarah_Flagg

I think that would be really boring if everything would be'' all acording to creator plan'' or something like that. I belive that we may trough meditation enlightenment and personal development gain controll over our life at least as far as it goes for our decisions and our impact on the world and if this is not free will or freedom i dont know what is 

what is the best question to ask ourself to find out the real purpose of life behind of the Leo Video on this topic?