Stoica Doru

Why morality isn't a mere concept

23 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Human beings are not robots, however. You people tend to greatly dismiss your humanity, with all the nothingness experiences that lately, paradoxically, transform into a philosophy by themselves. 

I once heard you in one of your videos saying that we should aim in becoming decent human beings. 

Humanity, along with its faculties, it's an inevitable fact of our existence in this body. No matter how much you're trying to spiritual bypass, formulating excuses and arguments that move you into other places of yourself (nothingness), while denying other vital parts that require healing (the ego, the human perspective), fragmentation will inevitably appear.

Along with it, comes the ego backlash, which happens not because of spiritual progress per say, but because other parts of ourselves require our attention, parts that can't be dismissed by spiritual dogma. 

We fell goosebumps, huge amounts of admiration and feelings in our heart chakra vibrating through our whole being at the sight of heroes and people who fight and persevere against all odds, trying to change the world for the better, not because we're some delusional robots with a programing called morality, whatever you want to call it, but because we're a part of God itself, but people around here tend to have only awakened the mind, while neglecting the heart, and the retoric is that there's something more divine than something or that living purposefully is stupidly or egoic, which is a huge shame and a common problem I see in spirituality. 

I'm not pointing fingers. No person can be entrenched in a single philosophy, but that's how I see things happening for the most part. 

Spirituality, at its most potent and expanding version, should be about having the good will to take care of your specie, all people, "good" and "bad" as a whole, like Jesus used to preach. It shouldn't be something you do in the dark far away from others who are in need of your light. We are more important than we think in awakening others and sharing the experiences a human being can achieve. A fully integrated God would care about its other parts (people) as it they were himself. That is what we should aim for. People now will reply to me that that's just ego and I should just sit in a cave, because having an ego it's some kind of a danger or that I'm in a trap. I hope this dogmatic ilussion will end soon. The lives of Gandhi, Jesus and many others show that a fully integrated ego and spirit cares about its world. The isolated spiritual ego isn't considered being one, for example, well, because loneliness and living by yourself seems cool for some reason. 

Having certain mystical experiences of my own and experiencing Oneness more and more often, I can say that being God is the ultimate thing. But being human is even more brilliant than that. Just think about it - you try to convince Yourself (others) about your existence and the rules and feelings yourself created in this ilussion while typing on a phone which is still You. Creation it's the most brilliant and captivating joke that exists, because there's nothing else that it doesn't contains. :)

Edited by Stoica Doru

Ain't it funny how men think?

They made the bomb, they are extinct.

6 minutes ago, Stoica Doru said:

The lives of Gandhi, Jesus and many others show that a fully integrated ego and spirit cares about its world.

Gandhi was sleeping naked with young and minor girls, as he was experimenting on celibacy. Mahatma Gandhi was not a sage. He was a lawyer turned politician. Mahatma Gandhi is praised because he made nonviolence into a weapon, made it into a method of fighting. Many Indians consider him as a jerk and he was never known as a spiritually enlightened person.

Jesus overturned the moneylenders' boards and began to beat the moneylenders. He cursed a fig tree which was not yielding any fruit because he and his disciples were hungry. 

The paradigm that your in has an enormous effect on your beliefs and that’s a key word - beliefs. You need to always question your thoughts which are rooted in e-motions in order to evolve. Morality is simply a concept created by humans, it’s an agreement which keeps us in place inside the box (square) ;)