Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jasmine

Advertise for free

3 posts in this topic

I will appreciate any info people can give me on this. I currently make and sell handmade skin and haircare products. I have managed to get some leads to my site through social media mainly instagram. I am only new to the world of enterpreneurship so I am working with a tight budget.

Are uz aware of other free options  to advertise and promote products besides social media?

Thanks

@Jasmine Google / Youtube stuff like ‘do it yourself SEO’. Get your products on amazon, epsy, eBay, etc. Pay extroverts a commission for selling your stuff. Play the local law of large numbers - if your product is sound and packaged professionally, go to 20 local places (salons, etc) that sell similar product lines and ask if they’ll stock yours on consignment. I’d guess 5 of 20 will say yes. Network through everyone you know for social connections to such places as well. Good luck! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Jasmine

DM influencers on Instagram in your niche and tell them you'll send them some product for free. Don't even ask for a shoutout.

They'll likely say yes because hey, why not? Free stuff.

Once they get your product and see that it's good, they'll almost inevitably give you a shoutout in their story or maybe in a picture. Realize that they also want to show the world that they're getting sent free stuff because that makes them look good.