Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaki

Morning routine?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I've been wanting to sleep early and not able to. Sometimes I have to sleep early because of works in early morning. But during weekends or breaks I just fall off track. Are there books and courses out there that you can recommend to help me building good morning routines? and also how do I work on this issue? 

Thanks a lot:)

Stay off artificial lights especially blue lights few hours before sleep. Buy blue-blocker glasses and wear them when the sun goes down to follow the natural rhythms of nature if you will be using or under artificial lighting, screens ect.. after sundown. Keep processed sugar away from diet and stimulants away from anywhere close to bedtime.

Increase your magnesium intake and maybe try calming herbal teas like chamomile, valerian ect.. Also melatonin 300mcg - 3mg 15 - 30 minutes before sleep can help re-balance circadian rhythms but only use it for 1 - 2 weeks or until your sleep patterns become regulated again.

Be active and exercise daily and eat more heavy/solid foods in the evening to help wind down and also get sunlight during the day and spend some time in nature as too much inside on electronics causes havoc in the system and nerves struggle to relax.

B R E A T H E

I know about 21 Days to Change your Lifestyle Habits by Isabelle Lipari

Old school incandescent light bulbs work wonders during night time, they have a red spectrum.;) I trashed all the other light bulbs hahaha, they are useless in health terms. 

I try to make sure I get at least seven and a half hours of sleep. I wake up around 6:30 am and drink 500 milliliters of water as soon after getting up as I can. I quickly check company emails for any emergencies, and then most days I do thirty minutes of cardio (swimming or running) and then ten minutes in the sauna. I then have a simple breakfast before starting work.

Morning ritual mastery, just do the course and thank me later :)