Revolutionary Think

Any tips on how to deal with an Obnoxious Family?

23 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Revolutionary Think said:

Little did I know that not only was I living in a dysfunctional family but, the entire society in itself was dysfunctional and had no interest in helping me. Employers aren't interested in your independence and/or growth they're just interested in what they can get from you. The job market will be just as dysfunctional as your family chock full of liars, hypocrites, jerks and people who are looking to one up you.

Come on man.  Keep your head up!    You’re gonna have to let this idea that others are responsible for you go. Just rip off the band aid.  Genuine symbiosis in business is the way, but you’re expecting employers to greet you with this, and that mindset is leaving you defeated & uninspired. Success is helping others. It must start with you.  That might make you wanna puke right now, but if you can start to live in giving & helping, an employer will be blown away and their perceived value of you relative to the business will reveal opportunity after opportunity for you. Such a person is hired to do dishes, and later asked to represent the brand.

Lot of worrying about being ripped off, taken for granted...under appreciated...lot of judgment and critique...that is not helping you. That is conditioning, and it’s like wearing an eighty pound sweater, all the time, filtering every new opportunity through the lens of your past. 

There’s a you under those layers which never judges, and that is why it does not feel good when you do.  Dig into shadow work. Self inquire.               What if...when you reflect on the events that resulted in discontinuation of employment...what if you weren’t judging that person in the first place? What if you had simply observed, appreciated the opportunity, and done the work? See what I’m saying? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I'm not saying others are responsible for me I'm just saying they don't have to act like scum. Other than that the good news is that my best opportunity to do something with Mars Academy is presenting itself and it sounds like fun. I'm happy to have spoken to the lady who runs it and looking forward to how I can help them.