Dodo

Q & A

23 posts in this topic

@Highest hmmmm interesting. thanks

and when grace came to you? what was that like? the integration process of what you had witnessed or became aware of..

did you all of a sudden change you ego-ways or is everyday a learning experience? (as you said above, you're not yet enlightened) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 hours ago, Faceless said:

As long as there is “you” (conciousensss as it’s content), there remains “levels”. As long as these levels remain, consciousness remains conditioned, therefore limited, finite, and all still the movement of the conditioned mind. 

As long as consciousness is limited to its content “The sacred” is not. 

Yes, but what you are describing is not me. I am formless and indescribable. 

The conditioned me is not me. 

I am pure consciousness always, I can't help be what I am. I am riding on the top of existence. Aware, here, now. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest

1 hour ago, SoonHei said:

@Highest hmmmm interesting. thanks

and when grace came to you? what was that like? the integration process of what you had witnessed or became aware of..

did you all of a sudden change you ego-ways or is everyday a learning experience? (as you said above, you're not yet enlightened) 

hmmmm interesting. thanks

I just watched the movements of my toughts then a great peace and light came. It happened instantaneous, but I am sure it was because I was smoking a lot of weed, which intensified it all when I for the first time in my existence tried to just observe my toughts. This was the Self which wanted to realize itself trough me, altough I never came that far I at least realized a very important thing in my journey, I am not the body alone. 

I did not change my ego ways all of a sudden, the ego (sense of self) still exists in me. But it has become weaker, I have almost no interest in external stuff anymore, etc. Identification with the body and ego mind is much weaker. There is literally almost no more suffering.