CreamCat

My sister lives a very unconscious life. Can I help her lift her consciousness?

4 posts in this topic

She used to be good at math when she went to high school. Now, she's entering her 30s, and she lives a very animalistic lifestyle.

She usually wakes up between 9:00 ~ 13:00. After waking up, she automatically gets sucked into various videos. She loses herself among videos for hours. She says she will find a job, but all she has done for the last 7 months after quitting her last job is to sleep, watch videos, eat, take a shower, and take a walk outside. She watches cat videos and videos shot by a woman who rambles about random political events like a chimpanzee.

According to spiral dynamics, she seems to be Beige or Red. She's sometimes Red because she acts very selfishly. But, most of the times, she is Beige. I want her to grow into Orange which is where I am. I probably consist of 50% Orange, 30% Green, 10% Yellow, 10% Blue. I am growing out of Orange.

My observation tells me that feminism in my country encourages women to be stuck in Beige, Purple, and Red. Many feminist groups behave like tribes and have Red individuals. They seem to perceive men as their opposing tribe. In my country where nobody speaks english, feminism doesn't encourage women to grow into Blue, Orange, and above. Is feminism not supposed to be a Green ideology? I suspect feminism influenced my sister's laziness because she sometimes talks about plights of women when our mom tells my sister to get a job.

I wanted to introduce her to actualized.org, but she can barely read english and can't hear english at all. It seems that she's not ready for Leo Gura's lessons anyway. If she ever seriously considers the possibility of ego death, she will go nuts like a chimpanzee and never come back to actualized.org.

Edited by CreamCat

I wish you the best. I would say to take it slowly and have tolerance for the lower stage that she is at. Step by step. People don't like to be told what to do, but you can probably have discussions with her. In these discussions, don't try to push her to change. Just share your thoughts and listen to her thoughts. 

For example, I notice the people around me start to become vegans after spending enough time with me. I am a vegan and they see me avoid animal products and sometimes ask me why. Slowly I start to rub off on them. 

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Love and acceptance.

Invite her out to do interesting fun stuff? Buy her books? Find other videos in your language with the content that will help her?

Translate easy to understand quotes and give it to her? Make it a game so you can discuss? Listen to what she has to say?

Take her out in Nature. It does help opening people up.

Sure way to hurt yourself and other person is try to help without need of help from another person or tell them how to live life big no no

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.