Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toby

Spiritual Maps

8 posts in this topic

We all know that "the map is not the territory", but I'd like to know: what are spiritual maps you love and find helpful?

For me it's for example

• Bernadette Roberts
  • Siddharameshwar Maharaj
  • Ken Wilber
  • Spiral Dynamics

Would love to hear some input. Thanks.

i resonate a lot with bentinho massaro's map, take a look and see if it serves you
mO3dSYJ.png

Edited by Lorenzo Engel

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

@Toby I see your point and that is highly probable since this guy tries to synthesize different teachings

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

@Toby if you want more info on this map take a look here: 

I resonate with Teal Swan's "spiritual map." Basically there is Source, which is everything in existence. This manifests as everything in existence. So, there is the highest level of truth where everything is one... Source. Then there are other dimensional levels where there are soul streams and delineations between the various expressions of source, all the way down to the third dimensional expression where everything is separate. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald Wilkins some concepts are taken from Abraham Hicks. Other than that I'm not really qualified to have a well developed opinion on her and her work.