Sukhpaal

Getting over my Ex's past

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I recently started dating this girl I really like. Its been a few months but something keeps bothering me. She had a boyfriend before me and I keep picturing all the stuff they did together in my head. Any suggestions on moving past this? Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Sukhpaal said:

Hey guys, I recently started dating this girl I really like. Its been a few months but something keeps bothering me. She had a boyfriend before me and I keep picturing all the stuff they did together in my head. Any suggestions on moving past this? Thank you. 

If you're just dating and you haven't made her your girlfriend yet then your jealousy/insecurity (with being with other guys) will ultimately kill the relationship you currently have.

If she's your girlfriend and you guys are dating monogamously, then who the fuck cares? She's with you now.  Not that other guy anymore. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

1 minute ago, Sukhpaal said:

@Truth She's my girlfriend, and thanks man for the advice. 

No prob.

But yeah, then just drop it, she's with you now, focus on building something awesome with her instead. Make her feel good and better about being in a relationship with you. Not worse. If you're stuck on her past I can guarantee you'll make her feel worse, and you'll feel worse, and everything will just fall apart. 

Memento Mori

if you was looking for a virgin then you chose the wrong girl

who cares how many men she had, it's in the past