littleBIG

What are some ways to get rich? I realized I don't actually have many ways in mind

6 posts in this topic

I'm not asking you to tell me how to get rich. I just realized that I really don't know what I don't know about money. I don't know many ways to get rich, so I'm trying to learn what options are actually out there

For me, I only know

1. Creating products/services and selling them

2. Day trading/swing trading/investing, etc., basically has to do with capital

3. Managing other people's products/services, i.e., hiring personal trainers and run a personal training business, running a store to distribute products

4. And of course by working a job 

I feel like the list is way too small. What do you have in mind?

Edited by littleBIG

5. promoting other businesses, i.e., ads on your website, ad revenue from youtube channel, etc.

Hi @littleBIG, I think there is only ONE way to get rich and that is to help other people solve their problems.

What you write in the list is various forms that aim to help people solve problems, right? The more people you help, the more rich you become. It's called the Law of Affection: if you affect a million people, then you can become a millionaire.

But if you're asking about specific forms to get rich (as in business systems), then what I see isn't on your list yet is becoming a persona (celebrity). A celebrity can affect the lives of millions of people. Even if you become a minor celebrity, you can still make quite a healthy income (such as being a famous YouTube persona on fashion, gaming, entertainment, even self-help), depending on how many 'subscribers' you have.

Cheers!

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

@littleBIG

1. get off this forum in regards to money advice

2. what you are writing is mostly wrong. F.e. Day trading? Forget it, don't waste your time. Getting rich working a Job? Which job will make you rich.. but lets rather ask

3. what is rich in your eyes? Having 1 Million cash is rich? 10 Million? Be definite what rich is.

In my definition I am rich once my net worth exceeds 10$ Million. Let's not get into the argument of "what is real wealth, will money make you happy yada yada". We are talking about money. 

Let's say you think 5 Million USD net worth is rich. OK... how to get there?

Not that many options actually. Job? Well, get a shit load of experience, good connections and a crazy business degree and in 10 years you might be able to have a salary of 200k before taxes at one of the big 5 auditing companies..

The other option is a business. Probably a startup business. Test it, build it, get some external funding, sell it after 3-7 years for a few millions hopefully owning a good chunk of it. Any kind of business. Just find a way to deliver value. More value than the competition. Have some innovation going for you. Whatever.

Another thing is f.e. real estate development. Real estate brought up many many mil- and billionaires. 

Whatever. I'm in the wrong place here.

Awaken, and all will come to you, is the fastest way, 

or work hard :) your choice.