Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

"Reincarnation" Insight

3 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Again, this is not my personal experience but rather intellectual understanding based on my reading of trip reports and Leo's/Other Guru's videos.

Here it is. Leo has been reincarnated. Leo and all those who have had "breakthroughs" on DMT/SHROOM/LSD etc trips.

How so?

Leo, as well as other people's trip reports I have read say this: "I died." 

That is how they see the truth. upon their death. 

Call it ego-death or whatever, but as Leo has said this many times - ego-death vs our normal definition of physical death, are really the same thing.

Ego-Death isn't anything less than the "REAL-Physical" death of a person.

Now where is the "reincarnation"?

Many trip reports I have read, people say that they spent an eternity in that state of one-ness, of eternal bliss or whatnot etc before "returning" back to their bodies.

Now people say this also, that when we are born, we "choose" to incarnate in a certain body, knowing all well what we intend to do in that lifetime of the person we are being born as.

So what we can say is this, when people who just take these substances have a breakthrough experience where they have an ego-death - they then "choose" to come back to this reality. They come back fresh from having downloaded all those insights in their heads. All the questions answered. and with that knowledge etched in their subconsious, they are usually in that bliss-full state for the 1st few days / weeks after that breakthrough trip. Slowly they integrate back to the earthly life (those who are not on the spirtual path more quickly than the one who has taken the subtance knowing about this)

so basically,  their previous self before the trip is literally dead. They come back as the "new" version/life of themselves. and this is no different than reincarnation. 

unsure what mechanism is upon physical-death where the body dies and there isn't anything to return back to... then you maybe "choose" or incarnate near the timeline of ur death... except when we incarte after physical-death, this is done in baby-infant form. where all those insights that we know of, and even the memory of that place, is all lost.

even in a fully grown adult state, the experince is barely recalled and whatever is recalled is also said to be a mere pointer and not even 1% of what was witnessed.

i feel like this maybe all over the place :D but yeah, my insight about this is in here somewhere i hope :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

It is apparent that reincarnation exists from the perspective of the mind. At a higher level, one can see and identify with every living thing from the present, past and future. 

@Quanty wow...

I hope to see these one day...

Is there anywhere on the site where you have posted how your awakening happened? Could you share me that link or post if you have. Thanks

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny