Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Sadhguru ~ No More Fear

4 posts in this topic

Hey pluto, I did some self-inquiry from the neti neti method and I just ended up depressed. I looked for everything I could be, but just ended up finding nothing and then Leo said that nothingness is enlightenment and that I am nothingness. That just got me bummed out because isn't enlightenment life-changing? Maybe I didn't do the technique right but this was the video:

Edited by Neptune2020
words

@Neptune2020 You didn't get actual Nothingness, you got an idea of nothingness. The two are unrelated.

Enlightenment is life-changing, but you didn't even come close to it yet.

Keep trying. But drop your idea of nothingness. That ain't it.

Also drop your expectation of fireworks. Your intention should be on "what is true". What are you? Not theortically, but ACTUALLY! Find the pure raw TRUTH. Not some idea.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo that helps me too. I tend to have an idea about nothing and hold it in my body as a space, it tends to help me. I wonder why people can't handle nothing, is it maybe just cause it's not what they are looking for? They can't die, they can't jump, cause this is suicide what we are doing (as Michael James said), we must be pretty extreme patients to be here in this intensive care hospital, on our deathbeds. It never neutralizes substance, cause substance is already an illusion in Nothing, so ego thrives, cause ego is empty, and it gives 'form' to the Nothing. That is not good. But somethings can still be looked at as you know by identifying the mind's projected 'something' in the Nothing. This is discernement, and done without somethinging anything. I have not anythinged anything either :)