lmfao

283 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2022 at 3:40 AM, lmfao said:

@Michael Jackson  Delete your post nîgger, I'm writing my last few entries before I kill myself. But to answer your question, I'm just on antidepressants my dude. 

What in the actual fuck is this thread... I'm deeply disturbed but... its hilarious how one can feel no shame at all by throwing such words around so freely. 

You're funny bro it'd be a waste of talent to just kys...

On 7/3/2021 at 3:15 PM, lmfao said:

Is that a dick or a dildo in my ass?

I often contemplate the same thing... ???

Wednesday 11/05/2022 07:14
Some things left for me to do tomorrow maybe
-set up email
-bitcoin wallet and mixer 

This has been a gruelling, hellish, slog-fest, and I want this work to be over already over. There is no one I can share how I feel nowadays to, I'm past the point of venting now. Everyone around me looks like a sociopath, for many a people have had the parasite infect them. Heavens and earth torn asunder, like the sun and moon. So too has the heart divorced itself from me. What machinations are running through your mind, oh great abyssal tornado of vanity? A black which contains the possibility of darker then black, an abyss which strives for its own perfection.  
(And to you, ___, my beloved, do you know why it was that I was talking to you in the past tense, all those months ago in September?)

I know who my real loved ones are, my family and friends who have been there for me the entire time. [I have no loyalties to any of you on this forum, yall are bitch-made faggots, no real ones here. A bunch of pussies, honestly.] And it is ultimately for my family that I weep, and apologise in infinity to. And what does my heart think? I feel as though this is my path to peace. Factors and cursed entities beyond my control have sealed my heart. My whale hunting odyssey is over, and so in shoreless space I wait to fade away. "You asked, We chose". 

I resent this world, a lot, beyond a reasonable a doubt. Both in principal and in anecdote. With gusto and brute force I tried to defy it, but alas, my heart is filled with sorrow and can't carry on. Maybe some day an anointed one, a "child of evil", will finish the job. But I am not the messiah, I am not the chosen one. I've had enough of this bloodshed, and so I'll remain a pacifist until I reach home again, and find peace in my release from this world with it's various evils.

If there's one thing I'm glad about, is that I'll at least be alive for the next Kendrick Lamar album to come out. I'll ride and die for my niggers.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.