Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony Tellez

question

4 posts in this topic

are emotions my path to enlightenment? because I want to experience what I haven't experienced in the past, and all this buried emotions that are just coming out of my system ( because I decided to live a sober life) are making me stressed

Learning about your emotions and that stuff certainly helps a ton and is a big part of it

You can't know who you are until you understand who you are and everything that makes you you, including your emotions. I had trouble with this myself and once I let go of everything I was holding back, I felt so much lighter. I spent a good amount of time alone just allowing myself to feel everything (happiness, depression, anxiety, peace, all of it)

Emotions can be a hard thing to connect with, especially in today's society. It's like the world tries to tell us that showing emotions is showing vulnerability, which is weakness. But that isn't true! We are only as strong as our weakest characteristic. So if you don't allow yourself to feel and understand your emotions, you can't truly enjoy your life. You'll be too busy shoving things down and ignoring how you feel inside to see how connected your emotions are to you and how connected you are to everything in the universe. 

Just keep at it! It's like running. It gets easier, but you have to keep doing it everyday, THAT'S the hard part. 

@Tony Tellez Yes.      Right now it’s enough to just be in observer mode, unattached, the healing & clarity will come all on it’s own.  It’s very worhtwhile, hang in there man. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE