Keithemson

Pay 5000$ Then You Can Work

5 posts in this topic

I was having this phone interview with a certin "coaching slef development" compuny that I will not name.

The product is 5000$ and is comission based only. So I was talking to them and they where telling me all about the guy who made it (I belive he is successful )  and how it will change my life and but at the end of the conversation  I understood I must first buy it myself, a big red light went off and then all the promises they told me begun to sound like BS.  And I told them just that in a calm way. 

then the conversation quickly ended. As a sales persons myself it resembled the moment you lost your sale so you  bail out.

Like yeah they want me to be a part and know the product so it makes sense i would have to go threw it myself. But if they are so confident then why do I have to pay? For a job

Edited by Keithemson

Sounds like a scam. If you have $5,000 to spare then you would be better off just diving into your own business. It could be something as simple as buying items for cheap at swap meets, and garage sales, and then selling the items at a mark up on ebay. You would go a lot further doing that with $5,000 rather than pay for some product that will "magically" change your life.