Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynnel

Rhodiola : how do you take it ?

4 posts in this topic

I've recently bought the rhodiola supplement by solgar and I'm wondering how to take it.

How often, how much, whether to cycle or not.

If anyone has any experience with this herb I would appreciate any tips and advice.

Cheers !

1 - 3 times daily depending on your needs/moods ect... I would suggest 1 - 3 months then break for a month and observe and see how you feel and where to go from there. I must mention its probably better to take in the morning or day as this herb does have quite the stimulative nature so may not be best taking it at night but it all depends on the person.

Also it is wise to mention to avoid any SSRI/Psychotropic drugs or other similar medications when using Rhodiola as it can interact with them negatively.

B R E A T H E

@Lynnel what are the benefits of it? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Adaptogen.

It helps against anxiety, stress, and immensly for fatigue and brain fog.

I've taken 250mg daily for 2 days only and my dark circles almost disspeared while I had like 7.30 hours of sleep. Which is completly mindblowing.

I'll have to test and try out some more nootropics after that ahah.

Just be careful guys Radhiola is sometimes considered a MAOI : it is very safe but do it's safer not to drink alcohol or anything like very aged cheese if you're taking radhiola for a extended period of time.