Dodo

Is there a difference

9 posts in this topic

Is there a difference between being physically awake and being spirituality awake? 

What is awakeness?

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Outer said:

???????????

You don't understand the questions? Or you don't know

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Being spiritually awake is being awake to who you truly are beyond physically, your true nature. :)

Thus you become the physical embodiment as well?

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, pluto said:

Being spiritually awake is being awake to who you truly are beyond physically, your true nature. :)

Thus you become the physical embodiment as well?

Recently I've been contemplating the difference between so called "physical", "mental" and spiritual  and I believe them to be the same. Not 3 and not 2. 

It sounds pretty basic, but if we equate them, then that is the only way people who say "everybody is enlightened" can be riight. Because you don't need to know anything "special" to know your true nature, because knowing it as the so called "physical" or "mental" is the same as knowing it as your true nature, just with different seasoning.

I don't know if I make sense. But just to add, whenever I am physically awake and not tired, I feel much more at peace and happy than otherwise.  

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Recently I've been contemplating the difference between so called "physical", "mental" and spiritual  and I believe them to be the same. Not 3 and not 2. 

It sounds pretty basic, but if we equate them, then that is the only way people who say "everybody is enlightened" can be riight. Because you don't need to know anything "special" to know your true nature, because knowing it as the so called "physical" or "mental" is the same as knowing it as your true nature, just with different seasoning.

I don't know if I make sense. But just to add, whenever I am physically awake and not tired, I feel much more at peace and happy than otherwise.  

Interesting way to put it. I guess knowing your true nature is both something you learn on a spiritual and physical level. Spiritual in that it affects your worldview and emotions, then physical in how it allows you to better see raw experience through your senses.

To understand the spiritual, maybe you first have to understand it through the physical.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

Ultimately everything is spiritual/mental ect.. Physical reality or even the universe as we know it is merely a projection of MIND. That is how i see it at least. Thanks for the perspective, nevertheless :)

B R E A T H E

10 minutes ago, pluto said:

Ultimately everything is spiritual/mental ect.. Physical reality or even the universe as we know it is merely a projection of MIND. That is how i see it at least. Thanks for the perspective, nevertheless :)

Yeah, i agree with what you're saying. That's the same thing as I'm trying to point out. There is no physical reality, because what we imagine and label as physical has it's reality as spiritual. 

Projection meaning it doesn't exist in reality, but is just a concept.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

It is something physical yes, is more of, many times more relaxed than before. 

Similar relax as when you sleep, but fully awake ;) 

Edited by Quanty