Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardik jain

Confused mind caused by Meditation.

6 posts in this topic

I did the chanting meditation fot some days and I’m pretty sure because of that I developed anxiety and confusion. I’m getting confused at everything and it is bothering me a lot. But now how do I cure the confused mind I developed due to meditation? 

When you begin to meditate, when you begin to feel a certain silence, you begin to feel the disturbance more. Against that silence, the disturbance is felt more keenly. Before you were simply disturbed, without any silence inside. Now you have something to judge against, to compare against.

So whenever someone begins meditation, he will become aware of many things of which he was not previously aware, and because of that awareness he will suffer. This is how things are, and one has to pass through them.

If you want to escape, then you will have to leave awareness. There are many methods to escape, alcohol is the easiest. You can go and listen to music and become absorbed in it. Divert your mind in anything and become unconscious. It is the easy way.

If you do not escape, if you remain there with your suffering, one day suffering will disappear and you will have grown into more awareness. 

@Prabhaker is facing loneliness also going to make me aware of my demons and will that also make me suffer? 

The cure for confusion is going all the way down the rabbit hole, don't look back, the confusion will stop in months or years. Depending on how much are you willing to sacrifice about what you think you are. 

5 hours ago, Hardik jain said:

@Prabhaker is facing loneliness also going to make me aware of my demons and will that also make me suffer? 

Everybody is running away from loneliness. It is like a wound; it hurts. 

You can escape from it, the only way is to be in a crowd, to become part of a society, to have friends, to create a family. People are playing cards, chess; people are watching television for hours. For all these activities, the only reason is , not to be left alone, it is very fearful. And this idea is taken from others.

A great deal of meditative effort is needed to transform, loneliness into peace and blissfulness. Meditation means to be fulfilled in oneself. More you run from yourself the more you will have to run , the more you will get scared of loneliness.