D13g0

Should I look for my life purpose?

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I just read the guidelines and made sure I am not posting something that has been answered already. I apologize in advanced if I broke some rules, I swear I am doing my best.

I am kind of stuck in life, not because I don't have any passions but mostly because I don't know if it's natural for me to "look" for my exact life purpose. Would it be long term sustainable if I force myself to find a life purpose just because "I'm supposed to" and everyone else is looking for it? Why am I assuming I have a life purpose? Wouldn't it be going against my current inner state to look for something without having a clear genuine desire? Wouldn't that create inner conflict and demotivation pretty soon? 
I'm a spiritual person and I feel like in spirituality they don't really recommend to "look" for something. It's more like "accept the present moment and then the universe will give you what you need or maybe not" or something like that. You don't do it to get something from the universe, you do it just because it's the right way of living.'
I probably have something else to say but I don't wanna make it even more confusing. I wanna say that I'm here to learn and what I'm saying is just a bunch of thoughts. I'm not assuming that I actually know what I'm talking about. I'm just confused and lost. I'm probably deluded and completely misunderstood spirituality and life in general. I hope I was clear enough. I'm super open to learn from your experience and wisdom. Thank you so much for your help.

BTW I wanna thank you Leo for the amazing job you've been doing and the incredible value you've been giving us. I think your channel/ website is the most genuine, authentic and real I've ever seen.

The point of having a life purpose is so that you can live a passionate life doing what you love. If you have a desire for that, then find your purpose. If not, you don’t need it. 

yeah :) what Slade said lol

What do you feel deep in your heart that you should be doing with your life? if there were absolutely no limitations, what would you do?

yeah thanks guys....I've always been a very ambitious person but recently I kind of slowed down.
If I'm here that probably means I'm consciously or unconsciously looking for more....I'm really passionate about dating/male and female psychology/sex/romantic relationships/masculinity/ cold approaching women/ how to create sexual attraction and basically everything related to these topics.
My mind holds me back a lot though, or at least I let it do it.

thanks for the support

Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid 

12 hours ago, D13g0 said:

I'm a spiritual person and I feel like in spirituality they don't really recommend to "look" for something. It's more like "accept the present moment and then the universe will give you what you need or maybe not" or something like that. You don't do it to get something from the universe, you do it just because it's the right way of living.'

Everything you said is accurate, but my sense is that the way you're interpreting these concepts is not helping you.

Try this instead.

You should look for your life purpose. You're young and probably don't have much self-awareness about what you want or what you want to contribute or what you're even good at.

That's fine. You gotta be unsure before you're sure. That's what being young is for.

But you're not going to figure it out if you take a "whatever happens, happens" attitude. You have the be curious and engaged.

Experiment. Travel. Introspect. Meditate.

That is what will narrow down your purpose. Not doing nothing.

11 hours ago, aurum said:

Everything you said is accurate, but my sense is that the way you're interpreting these concepts is not helping you.

Try this instead.

You should look for your life purpose. You're young and probably don't have much self-awareness about what you want or what you want to contribute or what you're even good at.

That's fine. You gotta be unsure before you're sure. That's what being young is for.

But you're not going to figure it out if you take a "whatever happens, happens" attitude. You have the be curious and engaged.

Experiment. Travel. Introspect. Meditate.

That is what will narrow down your purpose. Not doing nothing.

Great point....I'm realizing the my mind is trying to fuck me over with this way of thinking and I don't know where and when I got it.....I will start to live more actively and take more action.....sometime it's like the more you know and the bigger risk there is to become delusional....I'm probably not really good at interpreting new information.

Anyway thank you so much, I'll listen to your advice