Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSomeBody

Patanjali pranayam for no mind

2 posts in this topic

patanjali talks about three type of breathing Techniques to stop thoughts. stopping  alittle bit the breath suddenly,stopping  alittle bit the breath after inhealing, stopping  alittle bit the breath after exhaling.

i have experimented with it for 24 hours, it is pretty good, it is happening almost automaticly , when you stop your breathing you get alert and conscious, you have almost no thoughts . for now the practice is pretty good, i dont get dizzy as i thought , my body dont opposed for the sudden stops. after 10 minutes your body starts to do this automaticly and get the oxygen it needs.

his forth type is the type that the buddha used, follow your breath, which is pretty difficult to mantain, dont come automatic for me.

someone use this techniques? what your thoughs about it?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

1 hour ago, TheSomeBody said:

his forth type is the type that the buddha used, follow your breath

Patanjali refers to fourth, although he has not emphasized the fourth. But Buddha has completely focused his whole attention on the fourth (Vipassana). Patanjali was working with body oriented people, and Buddha was working with mind oriented people. Buddha was working with intellectuals. Buddha is more suitable for modern man.