Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
One Maranatha

Is Leo an Enlightened Master disguised as a self-improvement trickster?

4 posts in this topic

I've been watching Leo's videos for a long time, since 2015 and at the same time, following a deep Christian mystical path. It's always interesting to return to Actualized.org, to see my path to sainthood reflected on a secular non-dual teacher; but this time something amazing happened. I realized that Leo is playing the character of a "successful; scholar; knowledgeable; disciplined; explorer; self-improvement teacher"; but as you encounter the one true God, you realized that to conceptually think that you are: More, better or different than someone; is to fall into the temptation and illusion of a dual self. Satan (literally the adversary of God).

So as I'm watching the latest post of "Leo": https://www.actualized.org/insights/may-2018-solo-retreat-part-2 I think that he is playing with us (in a divine beautiful way), by playing a character that needs more knowledge, more control, more union with the divine, more awareness. But I have the assumption that he is So fucking enlightened, that he's just playing the trickster that shows you that you don't have to sit still for months to be with God. You don't have to do anything or to take anything to be with God. Because God is always at home, and whenever "you" want to return, you can do it. The search of God is not a sacrifice but instead a great gift from Him to Him.

Leo is just trying to mess with our heads and to show us that every one of us is already there, and there is no-one that can quicken the trip to realization but God. We've been there for eternity; WE ARE LITERALLY IN HEAVEN; it's just a matter of perspective, and Here is where you are as you read this.

Maranatha

Welcome Home

Edited by One Maranatha

We are all Enlightened in disguise ;)

B R E A T H E

Eeeer, no need to start busting out conspiracy theories little guy. O.o

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates