Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marks199

A bad ghost has got inside of me and its ruining my life

4 posts in this topic

I have a bad ghost that destroying my life now  I cant meditate and because of that I cant achieve anything better so I dont know what to do with it.

@Marks199

IF YOU THINK OF GHOSTS, THEY ARE BOUND TO APPEAR. Think and you will see. If you think of enemies, you will create them; if you think of friends, they will appear. If you love, love appears all around you; if you hate, hate appears. Whatsoever you go on thinking is being fulfilled by a certain law.
IF YOU DON'T THINK ANYTHING, then nothing happens to you.

It's not that easy I try to meditate man but  I just cant I can do only for 7 or 13 minutes but not 20 constantly. The thing is I don't know what to do how to solve this problem. I was thinking about going to Colombia where there are chemists because here in Europe no one does it scaring ghosts. At this point I have ruined no money no  emotional life stable etc. even more when I cant meditate. Now I am going to try strong determination siting.

Because it used to make me less capable of meditation... That problem is solved I think I even discover how to be awaked more time that was a huge problem. I suffer from ego distraction I give m best to awaken but he is so damn powerful it's like a demon that I plant in myself. It's just so hard to explain everything. The best thing is I learned how to awaken more time during the day so I have time for all my activities.