Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B_Naz

Are we more than humans?

37 posts in this topic

Does even the label "we" exist according to reality? The "we" indicates that we are unified but when I say "we", it only really means the human race...

I think, personally, we are just more than humans. We shouldn't identify ourselves as humans but as reality (I'm sure you all know this, and yet here I am, thinking I'm human). We put our awareness on ourselves when that awareness is created by the human (agree to disagree but just an insight)? Maybe the awareness/conciseness exist because reality made it exist, but it's like a nightmare because we identify this awareness/consciousness so much that we trick ourselves to being just humans when in actual fact, we are the WHOLE thing. 

it causes doubt, existential crisis and for some people, be pulled into dogmatic ideologies

I am both the stars, planets, nothingness, human, literally the whole universe. Being human is only one segment

It's an important question to ask

You're not human, you're the universe

2 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

I think, personally, we are just more than humans. We shouldn't identify ourselves as humans but as reality (I'm sure you all know this, and yet here I am, thinking I'm human).

Thought identifies. Unless there is a cessation of thought/experience this will remain the case. 

4 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

We put our awareness on ourselves when that awareness is created by the human (agree to disagree but just an insight)? Maybe the awareness/conciseness exist because reality made it exist, but it's like a nightmare because we identify this awareness/consciousness so much that we trick ourselves to being just humans when in actual fact, we are the WHOLE thing. 

We trick ourselves into saying we are more to.

Do you see that?

5 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

when in actual fact, we are the WHOLE thing. 

If you are getting caught in identification then the fact is that. To escape that fact to the idea that you are more is an illusion. It’s only when that fact ends that one can say they are in fact the whole. 

6 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

it causes doubt, existential crisis and for some people, be pulled into dogmatic ideologies

When thought determines all experiences this will remain the case. 

7 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

It's an important question to ask

What is the question? 

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

We trick ourselves into saying we are more to.

Do you see that?

By saying we're more to it, we're still identifying ourselves?

What is the question? 

Sorry, the question is literally the title :P Are we more than humans (in the sense, is there more to being human)

1 minute ago, B_Naz said:

Oh yes

what is in movement that’s wants to identify?

could it be fear, desire, pleasure?

Some of the main drivers that form the center

Edited by Faceless

This is something I didn't even realize, thank you

We are not humans, we are being. We identify ourselves with the body and all labels that follow, unable to see the difference between the changing and that which does not change, grow, or age. Out of ignorance we don't believe we have soul, but the wise knows very well that which is immortal and eternal, “Without birth or death, eternal, ever-existing is this soul of man”. But who actually experience themselves more than just a human being? Who many knows beyond belief? Not many.

Just now, Highest said:

We are not humans, we are being. We identify ourselves with the body and all labels that follow, unable to see the difference between the changing and that which does not change, grow, or age. Out of ignorance we don't believe we have soul, but the wise knows very well that which is immortal and eternal, “Without birth or death, eternal, ever-existing is this soul of man”. But who actually experience themselves more than just a human being? Who many knows beyond belief? Not many.

Stop that:)

4 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

This is something I didn't even realize, thank you

Do you see that as long as identification is at play, that that is a movement of thought?

So does this mean reality is paradoxical in this manner. We are both reality and not. We can't identify ourselves with reality but at the same time we are reality, or at least, what we call reality, since we're part of it. We can say "we're reality" in the identification manner, but then we can say "we're reality" without thought/process, if that makes sense? The only way we can say we're reality without thought/process is by no-thinking mhmm...

1 minute ago, B_Naz said:

So does this mean reality is paradoxical in this manner. We are both reality and not. We can't identify ourselves with reality but at the same time we are reality, or at least, what we call reality, since we're part of it. We can say "we're reality" in the identification manner, but then we can say "we're reality" without thought/process, if that makes sense? The only way we can say we're reality without thought/process is by no-thinking mhmm...

If one gets to a point where there is no identification, this means they have ended the veil of experience “memory/knowledge” from being carried over to the now. 

All experience is the result of thought “knowledge, past experiences, through memory” 

If we can slow/stop that movement “the old” form being carried over to the now “the new” then identification stops. 

This is what I refer to as headlessness/centerlessness

If experience remains dominant over the now, then thought has already identified with things. 

If there was no identification with things there would be no experience 

This is why I stress the importance of learning the nature of experience. 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Faceless said:

If there was no identification with things there would be no experience 

So we wouldn't even experience that we are reality if duality ended?

6 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

So we wouldn't even experience that we are reality if duality ended?

When there is no experiencer which is the accumulation of experience “knowledge/memory” then there is no entity to identify. 

Do you see what that implies??

Well you wouldn’t actuality see what that implies until it became an actuality . But do you see where I’m getting at? 

Edited by Faceless

When there is no experiencer which is the accumulation of experience “knowledge/memory” then there is no entity to identify. 

Do you see what that implies??

Not sure exactly what it implies but here's my guess. It implies that we will see reality, but when I say "see", we don't identify. Nothing is to identify. There no is thought/process. There is no memory of reality? There is no seeing. Meaning...

There is nothing since there is no movement.

Clarify in my logic :/ 

2 minutes ago, B_Naz said:

Not sure exactly what it implies but here's my guess. It implies that we will see reality, but when I say "see", we don't identify. Nothing is to identify. There no is thought/process. There is no memory of reality? There is no seeing. Meaning...

There is nothing since there is no movement.

Clarify in my logic :/ 

No-thing...so if we are identifying doesn’t that imply thought and therefore “fear, pleasure, desire, and a seeking of psychological security”??

Do you see that thought feeds off of those movements of self. And self feeds off the stream of thought?

Edited by Faceless

The cause is the effect, and the effect is the cause. 

⭕️

Memory creates experience and experience creates memory. 

Edited by Faceless

No-thing...so if we are identifying doesn’t that imply thought and therefore “fear, pleasure, desire, and a seeking of psychological security”??

Could you tell me more about No-thing. I think this could answer my question on the post

@B_Naz

did you see my last posts? 

Yeah, we just posted at the same time :P 

As long as thought is in movement there will remain identification with things. 

NO-THOUGHT

NO-THINGS

NO-EXPERIENCE 

NO-EXPERIENCER

NOTHINGNESS

Edited by Faceless