HypSandar

Immaturity Of Anger

11 posts in this topic

This is a video that will help you solve anger in 5 different ways ^_^ : meditation, stepping out of your shoes and being awesome! B|

Click here to watch the video!

Manyland: 

Manyland is just an example game type that could help, preferably its very helpful. But if you're not the type of person who'd play it, or games in particular u can just keeping going with the other methods. You could count Manyland as a bonus.

Immaturity of Anger.png

Screenshot_4.png

17 hours ago, Kelley White said:

@HypSandar Nice to meet you.  I liked your Youtube!  Great job!  :D

Thank you! :D

You are welcome!  Thank you.  Did you know you got me thinking and actually boosted my courage?  I've been thinking about making YouTube videos and I've been too chicken. ;)  Thanks for not only making a great YouTube on anger but showing an old dog like me a new trick or two.  You rock @HypSandar!  Thank you!

21 hours ago, Kelley White said:

You are welcome!  Thank you.  Did you know you got me thinking and actually boosted my courage?  I've been thinking about making YouTube videos and I've been too chicken. ;)  Thanks for not only making a great YouTube on anger but showing an old dog like me a new trick or two.  You rock @HypSandar!  Thank you!

Haha, glad i could help somehow :P

And, old dog? :D

Im 15, you might be 5-6 years older than me max :P

You look like you're in late teens B|

Edited by HypSandar
Grammar.

On 3/18/2016 at 1:01 PM, HypSandar said:

Haha, glad i could help somehow :P

And, old dog? :D

Im 15, you might be 5-6 years older than me max :P

You look like you're in late teens B|

Very smart for a 15 year old. ;)  B|  I'm impressed.  You've inspired me and kicked me in the butt both at the same time.  (that's a challenging thing for most folks to pull off. :D)  I'm a well preserved 53... thank you.    Now I went to this link and I see its a forum; after that?  I'm not certain what it is I'm looking at?  Is this related to YouTube?  :)  This is really the first online "forum" I've ever participated in.  ;) 

32 minutes ago, Kelley White said:

Very smart for a 15 year old. ;)  B|  I'm impressed.  You've inspired me and kicked me in the butt both at the same time.  (that's a challenging thing for most folks to pull off. :D)  I'm a well preserved 53... thank you.    Now I went to this link and I see its a forum; after that?  I'm not certain what it is I'm looking at?  Is this related to YouTube?  :)  This is really the first online "forum" I've ever participated in.  ;) 

The link leads to a more specific thread about the topic and the video, it contains more information. The threads is made on my official forums. Correct, related to my youtube.

Well I think it is really awesome that you are 15 and you have created all of this!  What inspired you to begin? @HypSandar

Took me a year to respond, my apologies for not seeing this reply sooner.

I used to have anger issues because of my father, i found ways to keep it at bay and i realized other people might be having the same issue and could use some advice from experience.

Edited by HypSandar
Removed broken tag.