Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSomeBody

third eye

9 posts in this topic

someone here opened his third eye permanently? 

how is it?

what was your methode?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

There is no method, there is the whole system of the body/mind that reached a certain frequency.

Opening the third eye alone will lead to mental illnesses. 

6 hours ago, Quanty said:

There is no method, there is the whole system of the body/mind that reached a certain frequency.

Opening the third eye alone will lead to mental illnesses. 

how to not get those mental illnesses? :(
i tried to open it , i think i opened it like for couple of minutes, everything was the same but different, like the same but in a way i never been see it before, magical and intresting.

I would say that it is good to not have strict order of results for spiritual work. Realizing some things will allow you to realize others. Our emotions and blocks seem to be built that way. How to open it? Just follow what feels good on that area takes you far. Be less skeptical, critical, arrogant, jealous and ideologically defensive overall (by accepting those emotions) and I think you will make progress in that area. There might be techniques for opening it sure, but many people use them should be focusing on simpler things and they waste time focusing solely on third eye and it slows down their progress. 

5 hours ago, YaNanNallari said:

I would say that it is good to not have strict order of results for spiritual work. Realizing some things will allow you to realize others. Our emotions and blocks seem to be built that way. How to open it? Just follow what feels good on that area takes you far. Be less skeptical, critical, arrogant, jealous and ideologically defensive overall (by accepting those emotions) and I think you will make progress in that area. There might be techniques for opening it sure, but many people use them should be focusing on simpler things and they waste time focusing solely on third eye and it slows down their progress. 

on what i need to be focuse on ?

@TheSomeBody Improvement in general. I don't know your current energy situation so I can't help with specifics. Start building more positive emotions or something and meditate

The third eye is always open, is the mind itself, is the function of your core being, to self-preserve and survive, for the uninitiated: this is the EGO you are trying to kill hahaha. If you went to school in today's society you have it open less than 10% of its capacity.

Now, in order to open the full potential, one needs to open the whole body/mind and reconsolidate the EGO (what you believe about yourself and reality). Many years having a fixed personality one will encounter drama and anxiety in attempting to open up the system. Go with that anxiety, embrace the fear, embrace the drama and the pain (and it will be pain, as one never before has experienced). 

Master Breath & Channel the breath with the attention (head) on the opposite side of the body. 

8 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

how to not get those mental illnesses?

Watch your thoughts, you simply watch, enjoy. Don't say anything to the thoughts. Don't judge. Don't condemn. Don't tell them to move.

Start relaxing. Start from the circumference – that's where we are, and we can start only from where we are. Relax the circumference of your being – relax your body, relax your behavior, relax your acts. Walk in a relaxed way, eat in a relaxed way, talk, listen in a relaxed way. Slow down every process. Don't be in a hurry and don't be in haste. Move as if all eternity is available to you.

Learn catharsis. 

8 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

i think i opened it like for couple of minutes

You only imagined. When you have some theoretical knowledge, you begin to impose it on yourself. You begin to visualize things. 

i have had alot of awakaning experiences daily and anxiety, now i dont have any anxiety anymore because i see life like a movie but in a good way.

i know to deal with my thoughts 

i think i am ready