Amadeusz

Not sure if my friend is a good friend for me

2 posts in this topic

I've got a friend that suits my life well. It means that his life is very similar, he's got the same life purpose and similar, yet lower in my opinion consciousness level. 

That being said I have mixed feelings about our relationship. My family members have been giving me hints that he is a fake friend. You see our relationship began when I was a more succesful, more robust person. Now after all these years he asimilated my traits. There was always a jelousy problem. I feel like he doesn't support me emotionally. He is like a crab who doesn't want me to improve, he wants me to stay on the same level because he is scared. 

At the same time maybe it's karma, because I also feel insecure when he succeeds, I think that I'm then afraid that he will dominate in our relationship me using his success. Do you have any suggestions ideas how to handle this? My strategy for now is to maintain this relationship but at the same time meet other people, gather data and hope that this confusion will resolve soon. But maybe I need to change myself? If we are all one then the problem is in me not in him? I saw on Al-LAD that I am him.

Edited by Amadeusz

Have a conversation with him about this. Friendships are important. If you can take this friendship and make it into one where you two support each other and let go of the limiting beliefs that are holding you back then it can supercharge both of yours success.