Faceless

What is meditation that is not a movement of thought?

68 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

We can not move from time to the timeless, we can not achieve timelessness, thoughtlessness by doing something. I

It happens when you know

t happens when you know the knack of total relaxation, remain unoccupied, aware. When you have learned how to be utterly silent, unmoving, undisturbed, effortlessly. 

'Sitting silently, 
doing nothing, 
the spring comes 
and the grass grows by itself.'

It is not your effort that brings the spring; it comes, in its turn. And when the spring comes, you don’t have to pull the grass and make earnest effort so that it grows , it grows on its own accord.

You haven't listened to anything I have said? :) it’s ok I’m use to it?

We can not move from time to the timeless, we can not achieve timelessness, thoughtlessness by doing something

This is exactly what im saying. Do you see that? 

It happens when you know the knack of total relaxation, remain unoccupied, aware.

Do you see the contradiction here?? 

When you have learned how to be utterly silent, unmoving, undisturbed, effortlessly. 

Again I see a contradiction. Do you see? 

It is not your effort that brings the spring; it comes, in its turn. And when the spring comes, you don’t have to pull the grass and make earnest effort so that it grows , it grows on its own accord.

Contradiction. You are implying effortlessness yet at the same time effort. :)

We have to remain impartial here. It’s not about us personaly. 

Edited by Faceless

@Mikael89

You don’t need any advice buddy. You are your own teacher. 

I didn’t ask anyone for help either. I went it alone. 

You don’t need help from another psychologicaly. You just have to see that. 

Understand yourself and remain without choice and aware of the whole of things. 

Never accept or deny. See for yourself. Explore it for yourself. 

Edited by Faceless

@Mikael89

The timeless moment. - The "moment" has no yesterday or tomorrow. It is not the result of thought and therefore has no time.

BRUCE LEE

Edited by Faceless

@Mikael89

The power of now can only be realized now. It requires no time and effort. Effort means you're trying hard to get somewhere, and so you are not present, welcoming this moment as it is.

Eckhart Tolle

50 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Contradiction. You are implying effortlessness yet at the same time effort. 

Logically it looks absurd, but existentially it is possible. Whenever you are spontaneous it means you are not acting according to a preplanned idea. In fact you were not ready, prepared, to do anything. When you are effortless, relaxed - it happens. 

@Faceless Effortless effort, or gateless gate, or pathless path are contradictory terms, they are used just to give you the hint that the process is going to be dialectical, not linear. 

Logically it looks absurd, but existentially it is possible. Whenever you are spontaneous it means you are not acting according to a preplanned idea. In fact you were not ready, prepared, to do anything. When you are effortless, relaxed - it happens. 

No your last post is contradicting. You are applying effort and then calling it non-effort. 

I think you may not be understanding what I was even saying. 

My posts were explaining the significance of pathlessness, effortlessness, and the cessation of time. As my posts supported that as well.

The post you just presented me with had some immediate red flags. But could be language rightO.o

You are free to do what you like my friend:)

Edited by Faceless

6 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

@Faceless Effortless effort, or gateless gate, or pathless path are contradictory terms, they are used just to give you the hint that the process is going to be dialectical, not linear. 

Hehehe 

and the game goes on. 

Its ok man. 

We don’t meet. 

No biggy right:)

I appreciate your participation??

Edited by Faceless