Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

stretch your imagination

3 posts in this topic

time flies out of the window

I have lived about more then a year in the past 2 months

its a smooth dmt trip, a smooth lsd trip, a smooth ayahuasca trip, a smooth mushroom trip,a smooth mdma trip

interplaying with my higher self and purpose in life, coming in waves,

if I get the message if I listen if I correct my vibration the life bursts into a trip naturally, whether its mdma like or lsd like, very smoothly very integrated

people, everyone looks like living gods, Divine entities, every flower every house,every animal or sound

heaven is on earth

everytime I go out and see the city I have lived ib ny entire life, I am in awe, I discover it like a tourist

everything is alive and grows evolves as we do

this is enlightenment currently for me, and who knows how crazy it can get for you

once you get past the part of blind faith and trust, life comes out full force,the illusion shatters

the dream reveals itself

its all possible

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

That's really nice ^_^

I think exploring the physical world can totally be part of your inward journey.  :) The world is so vast and has so many hidden secrets that not one person has ever seen ever part of it. I feel like that can make life exciting. :) 

@Arkandeus Thank you for sharing your beautiful state. 

Do you feel like there is more for you to seek? If yes, what else are you hoping to gain? 

I would be content with the state you described, but not sure if I would still continue to search.

Thank you.