psychoknaut

Need Guidance

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am 19 years old and coming up on 20 in a few months. I am really struggling with my life purpose. I do not know what I really want to do with my life. I started community college and I am finishing up my two year for Network Administration. The only Issue is, I don't know if this is really what I want to do. I struggle to grasp any sense around the topic, and cheat on everything to pass. I tried to start up a t-shirt and hoodie website in hopes of making income, but it is not gaining traction in any way. I struggle with social relationships, I have 2 real friends, but we barely hang out, and neither of them are healthy mentally. I wish I could get a girlfriend but I am not around any girls, I tried tinder with 0 luck even though i'm not ugly or anything. So currently these are my main issues, sorry if it seems like a lot. I appreciate any guidance in any of these domains. Thank you all.

@psychoknaut

You're still so young. Experiment and try things out that you feel called towards. If you wanna meet girls you're probably going to have to move to an area where there's a lot of girls. Oh and start meditating if you don't already.

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@psychoknaut How motivated are you, on a scale from 1 to 10? (To succeed at these things you mentioned, or one of them)

Hm college I make sure I pass and get my degree but i'm not that intereted in it. So 3/10 Starting a successful company probably 7/10 getting a girlfriend probably 4/10 and making better friends probably 9/10

54 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@psychoknaut Someone somewhere is 10. Not categorically, but in approach to life itself.  What are distinctions, differences between you and them?

I'm a bit confused by what you said.

Edited by psychoknaut

1 hour ago, psychoknaut said:

Hm college I make sure I pass and get my degree but i'm not that intereted in it. So 3/10 Starting a successful company probably 7/10 getting a girlfriend probably 4/10 and making better friends probably 9/10

This morning when you awoke, you created your immediate perceivable vicinity flawlessly - not a single glitch or anomaly.  An absolutely perfect continuum, including a choice to reload the continuation of yesterday’s thinking patterns. You did this so seamlessly, you probably didn’t notice you awoke in pure samadhi, as you do every day. So perfect, all of it is taken for granted. Unnoticed. You did this without any utilization of any concepts or materials at all. Without effort, without focus, without resources - but - the without awareness - that’s on you, that’s an option. That’s what you could look into. 

At the root of your college experience, your dream of starting a business, your desire for a girlfriend, and the friends you want in your life - is your consciousness - an appearance of now. These things you desire are not somewhere else, in a ‘future’, nor are they influenced by a “past”, they are all around you, in superposition which includes alll of you, recreating your experience in Planck “time”, in smaller changes than the eyes can interpret. This is how consciousness appears physical, but it is an illusion, a trick. So to think about these things, is to remain in a state of fooling your “self”. What you want is only contingent on your consciousness, in truth, that is all there is, your consciousness. 

So, it’s your perspective which you should contemplate, until all resistence in your perspective & emotion is realized for the falsity it is. You will know the right direction, because it feels good; liberation, freedom.

Write these things down (for you, not here). Start with one, and make two columns 1) why I can do it, and 2) why I can’t do it. It will by eye opening, to the extent you are honest. You may realize a concept of ‘you’ is in the way. 

There is nothing wrong with the toaster, it’s just resisting 99% of the available electricity....That toast, holy shit. It’s delicious. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you for the much needed perspective shift.

Edited by psychoknaut

Similar same things you liked when you where 3-5 years old. Just remember who you are, it is in your breath.