Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

Love Yourself Relentlessly

3 posts in this topic

I feel this post I wrote on FB a few hours ago will really help put the spiritual journey in perspective, and light the fire in your heart to be pure, unrestrained love. May you be the loving parent to your heart, that holds it's hand and walks it back into heaven to awaken a universe of love inside your body.

"Love yourself relentlessly! And when you start to love yourself so deeply that you kinda start to think that you're going a little crazy, that's when you are starting to cross the threshold of true heart-felt sanity."
-Matt Kahn
I live by this, I am that love which he speaks of. For every person who I've met who I know has gone through unimaginable pain, and for everyone I haven't had the privilege of opening my arms to; I hereby fully commit to this journey of love. To love myself, the universe, on such a deep level that the identity of Jayden Birch disintegrates into an empty space for more love to shine through. I single-handedly will love this world so much that all abuse, all neglect, all suffering, torture, and malnourishment is transformed back into pure love and light so that my children can live in a world where they feel safe, respected, and loved as we all deserve to be.

This is only the beginning. I'm 17, and have got another 100 years or so to bless the living shit out of this world, one heart at time. This is my purpose in life, and I won't stop. I only ask those willing, able and ready to join me by developing greater compassion for ourselves so that we can bring compassion with us in our lives. I hope to be a living example of this love, so that when people are around me, they can feel safe in this world of seemingly endless problems, to realize there was never a problem, only a heart in deep need of tender loving care; a big hug that lasts forever in the greatest moment of connection humanely possible.

I know what I am here for, the question is, do you? Will you choose to see the perfection all around you, or put yourself under a microscope, while apologizing for existing. You can only choose one. Remember, you are the whole universe manifested as a human being; you are the formless silence in which every form can exist. You have so much love and compassion inside of yourself that it is literally infinite. My hand is extended to you and I'm offering to guide you out of this hell into the light you are, the light being dimmed by the decades of human conditioning we went through. Conditioning which told us to fear death because we are nothing more than what we see, as bags of walking meat. Conditioning which said that your happiness is outside of your heart, coercing you to avoid the very emotions which keep you in this cycle of suffering in exchange for short moments of instant gratification. We are bigger than all of that, we just can't see it right now from one thing. Our nervous systems, which are so overstimulated because of the deep feeling of insecurity in us, and the lack of safety, that we have shifted into a numbed out state from who we truly are. You can stay there if you want, but eventually love will always win, and you will feel your emotions until you relax your nervous system enough to experience an awakening into a reality where pain doesn't exist, or abuse or needless problems. Only the things you love are attracted to you.

Wake up out of this dream! Make a practice to feel your emotions right now, and see the play called life reveal itself to you as infinite love. Every emotion you feel frees it from arising in the hearts of others, perhaps stopping the anger in a father who came home from work causing him to attack his wife. That's how powerful you are.

I've been on this path for 2 years. I've studied about non-duality and how we are not our thoughts and feelings. I have found personally, and through more heart-centered teachers that non-duality is now an outdated teaching as we are moving to a new era of humanity where the true spiritual practice begins with feeling our emotions. After feeling our emotions, we can also learn to see joy/love/abundance/light/grace inside ourselves; then naturally you will see it in others. It is so simple, which is what is so beautiful about this time we are living in. We don't need to meditate, we just need to feel our emotions; and see the goodness in whatever arises. I choose to say an, "I love you" to everything that arises, but if that's not authentic to you, say, "I wish I could love you" or any other blessing/compliment you want! Use loving what arises as a space to be creative as possible, to see even in the smallest things how it is God incarnate. To see as well, that everything you do is right because you can never do anything wrong. You are nailing anger, you are perfectly jealous, you are acing opening your fridge door. You are doing everything right! Oh, you just hurt someone without meaning to? What a talent you have! I mean without meaning to takes a master. You did that right. No matter what you are doing, you're doing it right!

So take these gifts with you in a few steps:
1. Give attention to each emotion
2. Love whatever gets your attention relentlessly or wish you could love it. Or you could give joy or gratitude to what gets your attention
3. You're doing everything right. You're reading this like a champ. See this now.

It's time to freakin shine. Let's be committed to the light as most people in the world are committed to judging and ridiculing whatever arises! I am the light, the light I am. May we all be blessed with the light of our own attention which for so long we thought had abandoned us, until we realized now that we can choose to focus on loving whatever arises as much as we want, leading to our own realization that we are all angels from heaven, here on Earth to uplift this planet by feeling what's inside our hearts at the rate we think is comfortable. My rate right now is 24/7, and I'm feeling everything turning into love. I cry everyday at the chance to live to help an entire planet end their suffering by saying "I love you" to the suffering in their hearts for the well being of an entire universe which lives inside of me, and you, in the most literal, concrete sense imaginable. And so with this knowledge you are free to heal yourself at a more accelerated rate, and be free from reincarnating to this world just for another chance to love your heart.

When will you start loving your heart? How much more suffering do you need to experience until you love your heart? How much more proof do you need before you just dive into love and never look back?
In the meantime I'm will be loving the world for you relentlessly with great passion and enthusiasm to be a catalyst of ending what we were so hurt by in the past.
I'm so excited for y'all to see me transform to inspire that in you. I do this all for you, and my child-like heart. I will go far and wide into love, and see you on the other side liberated and free as we already are.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Love cannot be projected outside of yourself, let me explain why.

Loving another human being is becoming that human being, that person, that ego. 

One has to love him/her selves only. Love outside of oneself does not exist, because it will open the gate of abuse or manipulation. Even apparently you follow with your heart someone you look upon as a teacher or guide, at first will everything seem ok. But in reality it is a binding! 

So boys and girls, love only yourselves and share that joy, don't use your energy to project outside or will lead to losing yourselves in the process. 

I spoke about true love. 

Love outside of ourselves is not called love, it is called fear. Love cannot be transferred, same as Enlightenment. It is something unique in every each of us with ourselves.   

So yes, Love Yourself Relentlessly ONLY! 

Outside is everything else but love.