Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhilGR

Ways of brain biohacking

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody , I am a highschool student and the exams are near, so I need advices for biohacking my brain to study more focused and memorize things faster. Any advice? I would like more practical ideas and not drugs or nootropics.

Wanna really bio-hack the system? 

Go hardcore meditation, forget about your studies, stay awake as much as you can; awaken and function 10 times faster than you do now. 

Would it not make sense for someone who doesnt meditate often to gradually increase their efforts over time instead of mindlessly jumping into it for prolonged periods? This is counter intuitive however modern society is ever changing and in order to “try” and keep up with it and typical lifestyles, how would meditation be biohacking in that sense. Wouldn’t mediation slow down the brains high frequency functions and fast paced settings etc. I’m sort of answering my own question arn’t I.  Isn’t the point of bio hacking to improvecoginitive function as a short term goal, such as taking nootropics or other smart drugs? Meditation is like a long term micro benefit within the macro daily ongoing. Also there are too many factors related to this such as sleep, diet and nutrition, (Habits).

What I think I’m saying is, find the right balance which works most effectively for yourself. Whether it’s a daily meditation, visualisation work, reading related topics to what your going to study^, having principles to help you study, adjusting your diet and nutrition by elimination dieting or consuming higher consious foods, setting periods of study time and having a routine which is also flexible to enable you to see the bigger picture which is life.