Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chaosofthemuse

New channel about spirituality through art!

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys!
Check out this channel! It is about MEDITATION, INTROSPECTION, SELF-LOVE AND CREATIVITY  to heal the soul!

I make conscious art and through it I communicate spiritual experience. Next week I will start a 30 days collective meditation challenge!

Have a look and hopefully you like it! 

Namaste beautiful souls!

@Empty As an English speaker who checked out the channel, I disagree! She could just do subtitles but who are we to decide her route?

Love this subject! Congrats for the initiative. I already subscribed ;)

I think it will be even better if: 1) no music 2) video more close to your face, Leo style. I think the observer extract more information when the video is recorded with less distractions as possible. 

Good luck! Keep going!!

@Empty

Hey Empty! Thanks for the answer. You didn't understand me better? Shall I may be talk slowly?

@aurum

Thanks for the encouragement :D!

@Friend

Thanks for your answer + do you mean subtitles in English because is not really understandable, or subtitles in my native language? Thanks :)!

@lightfruit

Thanks to subscribe! I will take into consideration your points + just posted the video about the meditation challenge which I will start the 1st of May. Let me know if you want to join :)!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU TO TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK THE VID AND ANSWER!! :D!!

@Chaosofthemuse I meant that if you chose to speak in your native language that you could put English subtitles. I enjoy your accent though and can understand you perfectly fine :)