Arcangelo

Premonitory Dreams

3 posts in this topic

Hi.

I would like to share my premonitory dream experience in this sub-forum.

It would be cool to hear similar stories, thoughts and opinions about these type of dreams. Whether you have had them or not.

Thanks!

I have had 4 premonitory dreams that I remember. One was about kissing a girl, the other 3 recently.

I dreamed that my dog  jumped the fence of my yard. What happened in reality is that my dog didn't jump. The gardener left it open, however it was the backyard and it was the other dog (I had 2 dogs).

And the other I programmed it.

After listening to Leo's paranormal video where I started to take these dreams seriously.

Here is the story: There was a family reunion I was attending. So the night before I said to my self: -''I want to have a premonitory dream about tomorrow's family reunion''. What I dreamed was me lifting a baby. Turns out a cousin I didn't even know I had showed up with his brand new baby boy!

In reality I didn't lift the baby because I was afraid of dropping it though. If I could go back to that moment I would have definitely lifted him because that action would have been a strong reinforcement to my psyche about these ''super powers''.

Today's premonitory dream (reason why i made this thread):

I really don't like talking about my ''mcdonald's'' job but here it goes:

I dreamed that i was at the office just like any other day and the new guy (who was in another person's body) stood up and said -''Hey i just wanted to make the announcement that today is Arcangelo's last day''. (Like i was getting fired and i didn't even know!). And I am like: -''Oh shit,  OK''. Dream ends.

So today (in reality) i go to the office like any other day and i see that the boss is there when he is supposed to be at home. I say hi and go about my business. I sit right next to him and over hear a phone conversation about how the new guy is getting fired!

In my dream  the new guy was inhabiting another body. This is the description of the body he was inhabiting in the dream:  Slim and as tall as i am. Short hair. Whitish.

What i am expecting is that the replacement for the new guy is going to fill the description.

Guess we can chalk it up as just a dream, cause people get fired all the time. But idk I might have this superpower.

It is very difficult for me to believe that this superpower is real despite the evidence. Because that will force me to accept that time is not ''linear'' or whatever.

In the back of my mind i ''know'' that the more i believe the more i will develop this superpower. Is like self healing gotta believe to see results.

I will program a premonitory dream tonight about my weekend. Lottery #s maybe...

Edited by Arcangelo
verb

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Hi.

I would like to share my premonitory dream experience in this sub-forum.

It would be cool to hear similar stories, thoughts and opinions about these type of dreams. Whether you have had them or not.

Thanks!

I have had 4 premonitory dreams that I remember. One was about kissing a girl, the other 3 recently.

I dreamed that my dog  jumped the fence of my yard. What happened in reality is that my dog didn't jump. The gardener left it open, however it was the backyard and it was the other dog (I had 2 dogs).

And the other I programmed it.

After listening to Leo's paranormal video where I started to take these dreams seriously.

Here is the story: There was a family reunion I was attending. So the night before I said to my self: -''I want to have a premonitory dream about tomorrow's family reunion''. What I dreamed was me lifting a baby. Turns out a cousin I didn't even know I had showed up with his brand new baby boy!

In reality I didn't lift the baby because I was afraid of dropping it though. If I could go back to that moment I would have definitely lifted him because that action would have been a strong reinforcement to my psyche about these ''super powers''.

Today's premonitory dream (reason why i made this thread):

I really don't like talking about my ''mcdonald's'' job but here it goes:

I dreamed that i was at the office just like any other day and the new guy (who was in another person's body) stood up and said -''Hey i just wanted to make the announcement that today is Arcangelo's last day''. (Like i was getting fired and i didn't even know!). And I am like: -''Oh shit,  OK''. Dream ends.

So today (in reality) i go to the office like any other day and i see that the boss is there when he is supposed to be at home. I say hi and go about my business. I sit right next to him and over hear a phone conversation about how the new guy is getting fired!

In my dream  the new guy was inhabiting another body. This is the description of the body he was inhabiting in the dream:  Slim and as tall as i am. Short hair. Whitish.

What i am expecting is that the replacement for the new guy is going to fill the description.

Guess we can chalk it up as just a dream, cause people get fired all the time. But idk I might have this superpower.

It is very difficult for me to believe that this superpower is real despite the evidence. Because that will force me to accept that time is not ''linear'' or whatever.

In the back of my mind i ''know'' that the more i believe the more i will develop this superpower. Is like self healing gotta believe to see results.

I will program a premonitory dream tonight about my weekend. Lottery #s maybe...

Nice predictive dreams! I've had one before where we were getting paid at work, and the next day, out of the blue we received cash bonuses! Freaky 

I've also dreamt the end of the world many times, but that didnt happen :/

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Guy is as tall as i am and has short hair. Not slim and not whitish though.