Faceless

A quiet mind free of the movement of time ‘thought’....let’s dig ?⛏

6 posts in this topic

Ok, let's dig... 

:P

I am observing the mind more and more, not trying to stop it but just observing it and de-identifying of that guy who is doing things but in reality is doing nothing. I found out that when doing this, the mind gets more crazy, like if it was fighting for its survival. In those moments is more difficult for me to de-identify and observe. I get trapped in the story.

But, as soon as I notice that, I just become the observer again. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse

Yeah lol

Well dome man??

Attention alone is curative. Attention to innatention becomes its own action out of identification. As this action of attention is scrupulously applied innatention can be prevented from the movement of identification all together. 

Attention without imposing change implies no will, effort, volition. As these only strengthen identification. 

Attention is key

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless Ok, cool. I remember finding a Zen book online. I don't remember exactly the name hehehe... but what I really remember very clearly is that the book said that someone asked a Zen master about what is Zen and the master answered, Zen is attention, attention and more attention.

Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

3 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Faceless Ok, cool. I remember finding a Zen book online. I don't remember exactly the name hehehe... but what I really remember very clearly is that the book said that someone asked a Zen master about what is Zen and the master answered, Zen is attention, attention and more attention.

Lol

Zang!!! 

So true :)

:P