Everyday

165 Days Before College

1,169 posts in this topic

Hey

Work isnt going well.

I will have labs at uni from 14:00 to 18:00 and later. Huge facepalm. Wont be able to go to the massage course because of this. I would arrive at fucking 19:00 there....

This fucks my planning badly. 

Will have to work overtime heavily. Go to work ay 7am, leave at 13:00 and continue working at home after 19:00? Sucks 

Hey 

My grandma is becoming more retarded each day. Really annoying to see my parents getting so upset because of her all the time. Because she forgot to take her pills after surgery she started bleeding and had to be rushed to the hospital. She is fine but you cant trust her. My parents are afraid she will burn the house down. 

Worked out the other day and to be honest at the beginning i didnt feel like doing it. But felt amazing in the end.

Met with my friends from HS. I was surprised they brought their GFs too. I know them from HS as well.

I felt uncomfortable seeing them after 4years but it was all ok in the end. I was surprised just how much my friends told them about me. 

One of them working night shifts at a call centre said he is super low on money until next pay-check. Wow. He makes 808 euros or around that amount. He moved out and spends 250 euros on an apartment living alone. I think his parents sold their house or smth. 

His father got cancer. He was telling us about his struggles. He is 24 or 23. Wow. I couldnt imagine someone having to deal with this at such a young age...

I was shocked one of them received a new phone from his dad. He quit university to become a painter. His father gives him lots of money and he never had to work. He said he is insecure he doesnt get rich faster from NFTs and that we are all making money from work.. wow.

His father bought him a gopro. He wants to use it for fun. 

His gf (who never worked as well and her parents have money) was saying how shit is to work for someone else. That you are making money for them and shit. And was mocking the guy who works at the call centre for not asking for mooooore money after working there just for less than a year. 

The guy who worked in Austria last summer and saved up 4000 euros spent them all. He didnt get a job yet. Moved in an apartment with his brother and mom. They sold their house as well. 

All in all, was fun. Felt insecure not driving more and not speaking more eloquently. I missed speaking shit and making jokes with them a lot. 

Since i spent all my money to buy the dip and my salary to buy planets i have nothing left in my bank account. I was too impulsive to buy planets at a low price - hoping to save up money in the long run. I shared a bolt on half of the way with a guy from the party. The rest of the road (one hour and 20 min) i walked. Arrived home at 3 am.

I only drank to beers. I would have bought a six pack but didnt want to drink alone. 

They were either tired or ate too many chips. No problem. 

Drove a little with my brother. My father asked me to put gas again even if i barely used the car after last week. I refused to waste money just for that. My father is spending all his money on the vacation house even if he cant really afford to. He is looking on ways to save up money.

My brother told me his friend from University asked his mom for some money because he didnt have anything left after the 23rd of this month. His GF never pays and he wastes all his money on her and so on. Wow. That sucks man. He has the same salary as me. Wow. 

What else?

Reading news about Ukraine: https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-news-02-27-22/index.html 

Learning about TA and trying to understand it.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Last two days went to uni 5 hours each day. I went to work early in the morning, then to uni and back at work. I am tired. 

My grandma had a surgery to remove some teeth, one week later she pretends she is in pain and throws an act. She actually spoke normally to my brother before resumed to pretend she is still feeling pain. 

I am worried again if i will have enough to buy all sensors now or not. I am cutting more from expenses but even so i am at limit. But i found out i can buy the rest when the next batch arrives. Cool. 

Did i tell about this sketchy project i wanted to get into with $50? It is called safuu and has an insane apy. They listed with $60 per coin and i would have made a few hundreds dollars if i sold right away. I found the risk too big and didnt buy anything. I regret now but i dont want to loose $50.

Things on Titano are going well. I have more a quarter of the initial investment. 

I am just $20 profit on btc and eth. I could take back my initial investment but i dont want to have only a tiny amount left.

That client i have off the books didnt pay even if more than a week passed. 

Hey

I worked out again last night. It was the only time this week and i had back pain from working too much this week.

I am resistant to study for uni. I realised i am not interested in school work. I would like to know how to prune trees and so on but not really in depth.

I am not looking forward to start all over again next week with uni and work in the same time. I feel drained. 

What else?

Lots of talks about russia and incoming war in my country. 

I was surprised google paused google ads in russia. If i was there my job would be finished. Thousands of ppl wont have a job. 

Energy and gas is going to me more expensive. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey 

My superviser from work is very stressed about the upcoming the Russian invasion moving into our country later. Also about nukes. 

He caught me not knowing basic google ads stuff and went berserk insulting me in front of everyone. He already had a bad day. I felt bad of course but he is right i should have known that after one year here. He said i am wasting all day and getting paid. This is also true.

I am probably going to get fired. That sucks man. But i am a shit employee.

Left after those arguments to uni. I was so bored man.... It was ridiculous. I just wanted to go home or work. And i had a terrible stomach ache for the last couple of days.

Edited by Everyday

Hei

I have been learning more about crypto. I was thinking about the things i should have done but to be honest i would not have had money to buy crypto back then. Especially last summer.

Over here the pandemic is over and we have to go each day at uni, at both lectures and labs. Horrible. I have zero energy for that and i cant bc of work. its ridiculous.

My boss got upset that we dont respect him. I was not accused this time. He said to come at the office 4 days a week now. I was thinking when to do this. 

I am not following stuff in ukraine. It doesnt help as it did a few weeks ago. I ll get news from ppl who watch tv and twitter. 

I had to listen to my sister's BF about his token and NFT horse project. I couldnt wait to be over. I really dont like him. He also talked about the money he has from his father and other shit. It was annoying to be frank. 

Hei

https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/9176942?hl=en&ref_topic=10307955 I just read a few articles about various google ads practices and ad types. It is the first time i am doing this since that training i had last year in February. I spent a few hours reading and already had answered questions of some of my ads not working better. 

My superviser was right, even i am hiding this from myself but i am not giving into my job 100%. I could have spent a few hours each week for a year and would have not been in this shit position i am now. 

I am making these fucking mistakes from a luck of proper preparation. Hack, i could have been 10 times lazier but would have studied these things and looked much better. 

What else? I asked a girl who works for 7 years at my job about payment bonuses.

She knew nothing about bonuses per campaign performance. She said they wanted to give these bonuses but the pandemic came and now the war came. She doesnt think we will get bonuses anytime soon. But the other older colleague said he gets bonuses for working on these accounts. Weird. Not sure what it is going on.

She told me salary is given after level of knx and value you bring to company. Mine is the lowest on that scale. I realised that a raise this year is less likely to happen. A raise for what? I have just a few accounts and cant even manage those well. 

She said every few years they ask you to tell them how much more you want. If they think you arent working hard enough they will give you more tasks. 

She didnt tell me her salary because in the past some problems and envy was brought to light by comparing salaries. 

I sit on my glasses by mistake a few weeks ago. Tried to change that and resulted in a broken arm of the glasses. Fuck. 

I went to uni this week and felt super dumb for not understanding what the fuck is going on. I neglected studying for months and here i am not knowing shit man. Uhh...

I am getting frustrated more and more thinking about defi, crypto and stocks. I thought i will go to the moon with a few hundreds of euros invested. No shit. I wont. I need to invest much, much more. I feel discouraged to be honest. I need to take it easier.

Safuu and Titano are going ok for now. I used the initial investment to put into Safuu some time ago. I am waiting to get my initial investment on Safuu and make back the money i put out on Titano. I am compounding faster on Titano while Safuu is going down as hell. 

My mom said she wont make more rice cuz my father told her he doesnt have money to buy more. Used everything into that stupid vacation house. Tried to tell him its a bad investment but he got upset. Tried to tell him we cant afford right now but he got upset. Went out and bought her some rice. I asked where my father is and she said he is drinking with some old friend of his lol.

My father is upset on me and my brother for not buying more stuff like food. We are literally out of money on a regular basis. All money are going to that house. Our fridge is mostly empty most of the time. 

My mom needs a surgery and my father doesnt have money because he is making that stupid house ?. When we where kids he bought an apartment in this redneck village. We didnt like it there. We didnt go much and the story will repeat again and again. 

My grandma is getting more insane as days go by. My family is worried her condition will worsen and we will have to take care of her. Last week she told someone we are starving her...just because my brother didn't act immediately on her whims. 

I found out one of my friends from HS got an apartment. Dont know if he did it by bank or not. Wow. If he did it by getting a loan its fucking bad man.

My colleague from work, 45 with 2 kids got a new apartment a few months ago. Now, as inflation rises he is getting more and more mean to us. He told us he is struggling financially now.

This made me put more faith into financial education. You can be old as fuck and still make bad investments. 

Went out with HS friends last weekend. One of them was upset his father doesnt give him more money, just after just bought him a gopro and a new phone. I told him my father stopped giving me money a few years ago and he said yeah, man but i am doing art, my father gives me money to do smth, you know? What a prick.

Another one told us this guy making 2000 euros per month working overtime at his job. Wow. And i have been struggling for fucking 3 months to save up that amount. 

On Monday we had this lab with a kissasser professor. He was telling us unasked for life advice. He is frustrated. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Studied a little yesterday, drove a little today as well. 

The thing i haven't been doing more than once a week is working out.

Studied for uni and watched some movies. 

I went from $32 on safuu and titano to $44 and $41 since match 9th. 

I am reading news about planetwatch and watch videos about crypto daily. Lots of ppl bought the cheapest pw sensor and now they got burned. The reward limit was passed for some time. Ppl didnt read the saturation points for these devices and bought them. 

I think i will get be able to pay my sensors in April and receive them in May. Just speculation. 

I learned that the pw price was artificially raised because of ppl buying licenses and sensors. Furthermore, at the end of the month when they send new sensors the price spikes. Ppl buy new sensors, then the price goes down. I plan to buy again at $0.11. When the buying for my sensors will come i will have some $ extra just because it will be $0.16. 

I was thinking to buy BNB with my currency when it drops back to $370. Swap for LTC when BNB is $400, move everything to bitfinex, swap for USDT, then swap for PLANETS. I will make $120 profit. 

Maybe i should do this whole thing with a smaller amount since it will appreciate two times, one for bnb and one the planets themselves. This would save me some money i could invest in other stuff.

I am thinking to invest more in titano, safuu and also in libero. Especially titano and libero. I was thinking to put some of that interest into stable coins and btc and eth. A few weeks ago i used the initial investment from titano to get into safuu. Most of it since i miscalculated the withdraw fee.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

All week went to uni to work in the field. I have to go next week as well. Woke up early, went to uni half day, went to work until 21:00. Didn't have any energy to study for uni. 

Got scolded twice for making yet another beginner mistakes at work. Just kill me already.

Working at uni was very fun. Learned how to prune vines and laughed a lot making fun of each other with colleagues at university.

On 20/03/2022 at 0:18 AM, Everyday said:

I was thinking to buy BNB with my currency when it drops back to $370. Swap for LTC when BNB is $400, move everything to bitfinex, swap for USDT, then swap for PLANETS. I will make $120 profit. 

Rethinking this, i will gain more from LTC than BNB. Im waiting for the market to crash again. Hopefully it happens until April =)))))))

Gains from Safuu and Titano are good. $42.3 with Safuu and $50 with Titano. 

Noticed two of my professors being very frustrated for not making more money at their age. I dont want to be like that. One of these professors told us the things she cant afford and her hate of kids with rich parents. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Studied some more for uni.

Worked out a little. Felt better afterwards.

Set an order limit to buy planets at $0.11 which are currently at $0.1339. Abandoned the idea to swap bnb to ltc and so on. I will resume to it another time. 

Put $100 worth of eth into eth 2.0 staking on binance. Might be locked for 2 years. The price will go up and i will get network rewards after eth goes from proof of stake to proof of work. Miners atm receive millions $ worth of rewards. All this will be transferred to nodes which stake eth!

6 hours ago, Everyday said:

Set an order limit to buy planets at $0.11 which are currently at $0.1339. Abandoned the idea to swap bnb to ltc and so on. I will resume to it another time.

Damn. The price is going up again. Hopefully i can buy the dip. I m counting on this man.

Hey man

Last weekend i was supposed to work on my project with the guy from 2nd internship. He bailed on me cuz his gf is upset he is working all the time and he doesnt have time for her. I am available only in weekends and he said his gf wont let him see me. I told him we can meet at 21-22 during the week. He said is too late. 

Second week of practice at university. We were supposed to learn how to trim trees.

Monday - Last day trimming vines. Learned a lot and it was fun.

Tuesday - went to a field trip. The professor explained a little what we have to do and the rest said we should have known from labs and courses. Me and my colleagues left from that orchard not really knowing how to trim trees. 

Wed - Thursday - We just had to dig holes. Only the girls from our class learned to trim. We just dug holes all day. My colleagues had less desire than i even if i also had work afterwards.

We spend these days making fun and laughing a lot. I did my part of the work and just had fun for the rest. They didnt work much at all. Lots of poor work ethic and destroyed trees. Let them do whatever they wanted. 

At some point i felt bad not finishing the work we where supposed to do and helped them too much gave up and chilled as well. 

One guy started playing around with the shovel and cut some branches when he was swinging his shovel. He almost hit another colleague in the head. That guy is nuts. 

Another guy who studies remotely or whatever is called came to work with us. He was super annoying and started bossing us around even if he had no idea himself. He got so upset we didnt treat him as a boss he just left to trim trees with the girls. 

I am terribly tired. Arrived home after 21:00 from Monday to today. Went to work after practice. I was so tired and stopped myself from falling asleep. My colleagues went home and slept. I used to do this as well. What times...  

How is work? Didn't speak much at all with my colleagues. On Monday one colleague got super upset with a mistake i made. I felt like shit. It was a stupid mistake. Made another mistake on Tuesday. Kept all problems for myself. I was scolded enough. 

I was smart to buy planets using limit orders but in the end the price dropped at $0.11 right after i bought. It was due to their problem with an older sensor. It is a mess. It wasnt right to buy 3 year licences. I learned some stuff last 3 months. Didnt receive some money on time and i will have to put the last money to buy planets from this salary. I will get my salary tomorrow. When planets drop again i will buy some.

Indeed took me 3 months to save 2000 euros. It could have been faster but i made some mistakes over the last couple of months. I know more now. 

My investment is safuu is still down after some movement. Titano is doing better. 

I didnt discuss about salary with my boss, nor if i will get fired. I missed some stuff at work due to this stupid work at uni. I wont get a raise cuz i dont have 15 accounts yet. 

Finally, That client paid me for the work i did for him 2 months ago. Finally.  

My grandma gave my father another batch of money for that stupid house in the mountains. My father borrowed a lot from my brother. My brother borrowed from me. I am the one who makes the most money in this house at the moment. They have too many debts at my grandma. 

When i arrived at 22 yesterday my brother told me that after coming from his girlfriend place he spent his day playing video games. Whole day. 

Sister spent her day on web and laying around. 

Saved some money this last 2 weeks but made some exceptions to buy some food when i was too hungry after work.

I thought about my goals with crypto and stocks. I want to not be my father's age and needing money from a granny to build a house. I want to have a passive income 2x higher than my 9-6 job. I will get there slowly. I am impatient at times.

Money management is more important that i thought 3-4 months ago. Money problems are fucking real. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went to see The Batman with my brother, his GF, my sister's BF and my brother's friend who came with his GF and two other girls.

I was amazed by the fact that my brother puts up with his GF's bullshit. Not many people are so annoying. She kept complaining, got upset before, during and after the movie and wouldnt shut up. Wtf is wrong with her?

My brother's friend payed not only for his GF food and movie tickets but also for her friends. He told me they never pay and he ends up borrowing money often from his mom. Wow. He got a loan to buy some pc stuff, a phone for his gf and for him. He is in debt for the next 3-4 years. The pc video stuff was like $1700 alone. 

Didnt do any trimming trees on Friday or Thursday. Just more digging and making fun with my colleagues. Some guy who tagged along me that i started to get annoyed with bothered me all day. Some much shit talking man. 

The professor watching us noticed that i was working harder than my colleagues. I just felt bad that no body else was doing much work. I didnt want to be told that we are lazy or smth. 

I did some thinking and decided to ask for a refund for 3 of my licences from planetwatch. I wish i chose this sooner. The earnings wont be as fast as i made with Titano and Safuu. This project isnt doing good at all. If i keep all 5 licences im too exposed to loose everything. I dont want to loose the money i invested so far. I am waiting for a refund, for the price to spike so i can sell with a profit at $0.17-0.18 and to reinvest in other projects. I should have asked for a refund instead of saving more money that i was comfortable with.

My friend who recommended me this project didnt get his initial investment back yet. He invested $40.000. He is very stressed he is going to not break even. He borrowed all this money. Probably has like $20000 to get back. 

Hei

Woke up and arrived at work at 8.30. Was stressed my superviser will criticise me for a mail i got from a client last Friday. I explained to him that he didnt look right into these campaigns but admitted i made some mistakes as well. 

For some reason i added the very keywords in the negative list. I have no idea why.

Anyhow, my superviser congratulated me for the detailed answer i gave to this client on how he is wrong. Even told me i shouldnt have admitted i made a mistake but say i was optimising the campaign. I asked him if he is joking but he said he really likes i should to this client that he was wrong. 

Wow.

I skipped university today and focused on work. I left work on regular schedule, at 18. It felt so weird to arrive home while there was still light outside. I even had some energy to study. Wow.

Im taking profits on one of those dapps i invested last week. This will be on Friday i think. I will take around $9 or more. 

Got my interest from nexo and celsius as well $0.32. Have had money in there since January or December.

I might have a test this week and the next one. Was invited out this weekend. Not sure if i will go for sure. 

When i arrived home everyone was either watching tv or tv series. If i would be in their place i think id do the same. I am weak. If i had sex and more food i wouldnt move a muscle. I would be again lazy as fuck as soooo frustrated. 

Reading about these successful people from my country atm. Indeed my father isnt successful. Is not normal to struggle with food because of his stupid choices with money like that vacation house. But is too late for him. 

I felt proud of the amount of money i saved in the last 3 months, even if i decided to not invest all of it into planetwatch anymore. I didnt know i have it in me. 

I was quite lazy this weekend. But really like the batman.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Work was fine just upset i didnt learn more. I went to uni and found out i have to redo some labs i missed last semester ew. It was tiring to go from work to uni and back. Arrived at home at 22. My bother was telling me how he worked 2h all day and some other crap. I rolled my eyes.

Latest AMA with Planetwatch was a disaster. The token price has dropped to $0.89. I am thinking to get out of this project. Things seem to go from bad to worst. They wont take data from Airwar elements anymore so everyone who wasnt early is fucked. WTF? I dont know where this project will be in 3-4 months but it really looks bad to keep hoping it will get better. I am very optimistic about these projects but it seems too much even for me. I shouldnt have invested so much. Wasnt the right call to make. 

7 days passed since i invested in Baked Beans and just got $14 out of it. Yay. I got my investment back from Safuu and Titano isnt doing fine lately. 

Hei

Decided to get a refund for all my licences worth $400. Put the money in another project right away. Chose baked beans. Did well so far. 

I dont want to stick around Planetwatch to see how they handle this week problems. Too much risk for me to keep on with this. I should have left earlier man.

I set a sell limit at $0.15. I will get my money back and smth extra.

Finally, started my last year project. Went to the lab this morning. I wanted to sleep to be honest. He told me about his disappointment with PW. We only recovered $15k his overall investment. It was a good experience anyhow. Some other ppl are in a worse position than i am.

Hey

I am back on track, going to uni in the morning and work afterwards. I am tired again. Chose to work from home for a few hours this morning, then to university, then back at work. 

Worked out Last Sunday. I missed it a lot. I should have done this for weeks. Two weeks i was sore from physical work but last week i did nothing. The resistance to work out was big.

I figure out i can reduce the gas fees for baked beans. Safuu is good and titano is going down for now. Planetwatch is going down as well. The price token is falling daily. Lots of ppl complaining on reddit and twitter. 

A girl from work told us how she cheated on her boyfriend. She was smoking afterwards and turns out her boyfriend lives across the street in another apartment. They looked at each other and he asked her if she is following him. I was amazed she has sex with two guys since i find her extremely ugly.

Was with the friend from 2nd internship and his friends and gf at some event in town last Saturday. I found his gf quite annoying. I felt out of place with his friends. I was waiting to leave. 

I was invited out this week to hang out with friends from high school. I declined. They wanted to meet at 19. I am at work or too tired. They went to the batman. I remembered they all wanted to go to this movie last month but no body organised anything. I didnt either. Just let it be.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

I had two not so great days.

I am exhausted after work and school. Didnt do much afterwards. I have that test i failed next week. I will take it again. I should prepare you, know?

What else?

Lots of fapping and tv series. 

Making mistakes at work as usually. I worked less today. I am tired. 

Bought some meat to cook. Everything got more expensive at the store. I havent cooked in months because i was saving money for planetwatch.

We where supposed to have a BBQ this weekend but my father spent everything again on that vacation house we cant afford.

He is complaining how much utilities cost and shit. He should have done better with his money but his age. He doesnt know how to manage money well and that's why we are in this situation. 

Anyhow, at least i am able to invest my money myself. Got $63 from Baked beans today. Wanted to invest in Shpere but you need $100. Next week rewards will be $100. I will wait.

Family is preparing for Easter - they are arguing and yelling. 

My sister is trying to organise a trip in summer with all of us. He is getting annoyed i am busy with university or work. To be honest i dont want to go with my sister's BF and my brother's GF. Especially there in that reservation. They will complain non stop and i dont want any of that.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Last week i worked some more on my final year project. Man, i need to find the word in english haha

Last weekend flew by fast. I watched a few seasons of different tv shows and studied a little. 

Monday was scolded for making stupid mistakes on some account at work. I was tired after being at uni and working from home in the morning as well. 

Practice at university was tedious but fun. Lots of trolling. 

We celebrated an event last Sunday. Father asked me for money to buy food. lol. 

Worked out last sunday and today. Feels amazing. Man, i was so resistant to start.

Took $70 profit from Safuu and put it into Gold Grinder. Left $20 there to recompound.  Titano is down more than half. Investing in a new bnb miner tomorrow. Invested my scholarship in two bnb miners a few days ago. I am impressed with the way Baked beans is evolving. 

Planets from planetwatch are down at a new all time low. Still waiting to get my money back from that failure. 

I should have had a test today but the professor told us to do it after easter break. I was stressed about it. Its the one i failed twice. 

Felt like crap for some time this week for being alone but got over it faster. I will have same problems single or not. 

Spent more on food at work and at uni. I was hungry and didnt want to wait a few more hours until going home.

What else? 

Worked from home today. I was stressing with some stupid project i was lazy to do. Still have no idea where the fuck to start.

Man, cant wait to be done with this degree. Is so stressing doing both work and uni in the same time. I feel stupid either way, No time to do either of them well enough. 

Didnt drive at all. Excuses and other crap.

My grandma is getting crazier each day.

My sister is still struggling to finish her degree. Lots of procrastination and shit. 

My sister's BF family will come over on Easter. My parents and them never took dinner together even if my sister if together with that boy for years. 

Laughed a lot about the way my mom doesn't like my brother's GF. So funny. 

It was easier to be around by siblings' S.O.

One of our professors told us she cant wait to retire. I was surprised. I thought she wants to work until death. She said she wants to take care of her grandkids. 

My grandma said she wants great-grandchildren. We all laughed. Dont see her taking care of kids at his mental state.

Edited by Everyday