Everyday

165 Days Before College

1,168 posts in this topic

Hey

I cheated on the test this morning. I got a 7 even so. I didnt find all info in my papers.

I worked well for my job. I like making a shit account to work better. 

Worked out, Arms, Chest, legs and various ab exercises.

Went to massage course. Bought a home-made necklace from a girl from there. It looks really good and is unique. 

A month ago a client called me to ask if i want to do ads for him for another site he has but not linked to my agency. I can get fired if they find out but i said yes. I will learn how to be a freelancer. Today we spoke about price and i find it uncomfortable to set a price. I looked online. It's like 100-400 euros maintenance per month. To actually start the campaign is even more. He offered me 51 euros to start the account and 41 euros for maintenance. I was afraid if i ask for more i will get turned down. I feel like i dont deserve to ask these prices from anyone. Like my work isnt worth it that much money. I spent a few months acquiring this knowledge.

But those money are better than nothing, right? I will start work when he finishes his site.

I felt bad not investing more time in this massage course. I am not practicing and i am rusty.

I will continue using bodyweight exercises and a little using weights. I am currently looking into stretching.  I asked at the massage group and another person and they recommended holding a stretch fro a few seconds and repeating it. Not staying there for minutes and minutes. 

I ll ask on this group about fascia stretching. 

I also thought to get deeper with growing mushrooms. I can ask my friend with a lab for more stuff to do. Read about it and so on.

Hey

Woke up at 9. Stretching and reading the book about manners i just bought. Wow so much goood info!

Went to cooking class. I was better this time. I caught myself not naming things in the kitchen. I asked chef if i finish these stuff. Sounds worse in my language. He made this angry face hearing me speaking like that. He told me we name things in the kitchen. Anyhow, i learned new recipes. I just need more practice. 

Afterwards, i went to the store to try two of the recipes i just learned. i forgot some ingredients and messed up but the end result was good. My brother and mom liked my recipes. Especially my brother. 

I still am used to dump everything in one pan. One of the recipe was off because i didn't think of proportions much. I left home at 12:50 and came home around 17? Cooked close to midnight. My back was killing me. I stretched a little and felt 10x better. I stretched my chest - cuz i was using too much my boy in the leaning forward position, My chest was tight - thus my back hurt. 

I feel guilty for doing these two things only today. But what did i want to do more? I can arrange this in my schedule. 

I wanted to start this from Jan: https://www.optimize.me/coach#join. But i wont be able to do it 100%. I still want to focus on university since exams are approaching, i need to study for massage course for the following 4 months, i want to read books for my university project and i want to keep working out and cooking etc.

So, i better keep my routine at it is and move other goals for the future. 

I still want to finish leo's course. it's still on my mind. I am not sure on what to focus my mind. 

What else? not much to say. I felt really bad after doing the groceries, but i got over that now.

Hey 

A few weeks ago i was in class at uni with my colleagues. Everyone was speaking shit about a colleague of ours. I was too. Right then he came in. The girl who started the discussion told him she cant stand him. He left the class. 

A few middle school boys where bullying their friend in the subway. They where hitting him. They stopped when he started crying. That guy hit them back after that. 

On my way back from the massage course, i was sitting next to this very tender couple in the subway. He laid his head on her lap. She was caressing his hair. 

I have been stretching every morning for a couple of days. I feel so much better. I did 6 min abs exercise this morning. 

Went to speak with the guy from 2nd internship this morning, I have a plan regarding my uni project. I will do some research. 

He told me about his investments in mining crypto. Send me some info to read. We talked about our life and so on. Interesting talk. I came to the conclusion that i have decades of growth ahead of me. Life doesn't end at 30. 

I told him about the massage course. He asked me if i am doing it to impress a girl. I said no but i thought more about it and it is true. Especially they i dont want to do it professionally now. 

Told him i moved out from the house with foreigners. He said i was super smart i chose to save money instead of just having fun. He asked me if i made a new GF. I said no. He said that's wise. 

Went to work. Made mistakes because not paying attention. Classic. 

My sister's boyfriend came over. I find it very hard to listen to him. It is annoying. I was happy his brother's GF isnt here and my parents as well. We dont like her. I find her even more annoying than him.

I am very proud of my work out routine. My back is much, much better.

My parents are fighting as they do every year.

Received my scholarship this month too. This means i actually got the scholarship after all. Good. I put back all the money i spent on presents and more.

A client from work asked me if i want to take care of his other business ads account outside of my company. I said yes, it is a step towards being a freelancer. I should have said no. I can get fired if my bosses find out. I will sign the contract these days. 

I should prise myself for investing time and energy in myself. I should prise myself for this. It is smth amazing in itself. 

Asked my sister what she is going to get to his BF. He wanted to get his pics taken by a professional photographer. I recommended the one i find online a few months ago. My sis liked it and i think she booked a session. i want to get my pics taken at his studio too. Just for myself :). I have a lot of resistance to be honest. Having good pics of myself is smth that feels outside of the person i got used to be. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Worked out on Friday and i got insanely sore.

I read the white-paper of Planet watch. I find their project amazing. I want to invest in it: https://www.planetwatch.io. They are a blockchain project about air quality. Guy from 2nd internship invest a lot in them and obtained profit too.

I bought 131 Euros worth of crypto coins. I bought ethereum and bitcoin as well as altcoins. I put ethereum on staking on KuCoin and BlockFi. I am learning more about the crypto domain but i have to say i was impulsive when i bought them.

Christmas dinner on Saturday was difficult for me. I was so annoyed on my sister's BF. He wouldn't stop talking and all  i anted was to sit in my bed instead of the table.

I remembered he invested in crypto. Upon picking his mind i came to the conclusion he has no idea what he is doing. Huge facepalm. 

Today we didnt come and it was so much fun without him!

My sister's boyfriend and my brother's girlfriend where shocked how much me and my siblings troll each other. They couldnt stomach us insulting each other for fun ahahahha

My parents started arguing at the Christams table as they do each year. This made one of our relatives very uncomfortable. 

Woke up this morning at 7 even if i went to bed late. I was feeling fine. I fapped cuz i had a wet dream and then i drank a glass of water. Imeditatelly afterwards i got the worst stomach ache i have ever had. I laid in absolute pain for hours. Used reflexology on my hands to calm my stomach. Took stomach medicine and i realised i havent taken any on a long time. Woke up at 12 feeling better. 

What else?

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Working from home this last week. I went to bed at 4 am or later each night. Woke up a wreck at 12.

I didnt get drank this Christmas. I ate so much i couldnt.

My brother was playing a video game while his gf was arguing with him.

I played some trivia game with sister, brother and his gf. I wondered how can he stand her. How he spends almost each day with her and doesnt feel like not improving himself fast enough. 

Spent more time researching crypto. I liked this field. I will move my bitcoin to nexos cuz they have a bigger interest. Same for usdt and bitcoin.

Looked into Mintos as well.

My parents have been arguing a lot last few days. It got at a pick. Each of them saying they cant stand each other. My mom is also arguing with my sister. Mom is being yelled at more than usually by my father. She was complaining at me about his behaviour, how she had enough and i yelled at her GET A DIVORCE and should my door in front of her. She was crying while doing chores. I should have comforted her but what is the point? She will be in the same spot again. 

I met with friends from High school yesterday. One of them just returned from the west where he worked. He made 4000 euros working in a deposit. He decided to return and hang out with friends and maybe restart studying for a degree next year. He said he will get a part time job here and using the money he saved working in Austria to pay stuff here. 

I ran into a girl from high school smoking outside a clothing store when i went eating and drinking with my colleagues before Christmas. Found out now from my friends that she is actually working there. I asked if only part time cuz she is doing her master's. They told me she finished college 2 years ago and now is working at that store full time. To be honest i didnt expect that. I thought she is making a bunch of art in a design company or smth.

Another colleague said his GF didnt some graphic design after college and now is working part time at a company. They wont hire her full time. He also told me about his job, needing to stay there 10-12 for 5 days a week to finish his work. He told us he wont eat much with us cuz he paid the loan he got for his new laptop. I was surprised to hear this. He has been living with his parents. I thought everyone else is managing money better than i am.

The other two are living off their parents money. One of them had new clothes and complaining spending all his money. He said he doesnt have time to do what he wants. He told me he is seeing his gf 5 days a week. He doesnt go to university classes even if he just started this year.

They didnt organise anything for this NYE. There will be just 2-3 guys and one of them will bring his gf. I was surprised. I thought they organised smth and i wasnt invited.

They talked about spending NYE together next year but for like 5 days in a cabin , getting blasted blah blah. I got burned once by taking one week vacation and they baled on me because one of them was sick. I nodded and i am sure they wont organise anything next year.

Anyhow, we made lots of stupid jokes and i had fun.

I have lived with my parents for 2 months already. They were surprised i am still cooking for myself. Didnt tell them about the cooking course or crypto. I am not sure why to be honest besides being ridiculed. 

I wondered how that girl working in a clothing store 2 years after college doesnt quit or if she feels not enough like i did. But i worked for my parents for one year and a half, yeah i could have left but meant time invested in getting new skills. I was lazy.

She has a long time bf. Maybe that is why she doesn't change her job. She is very pleased with her relationship and doesnt feel the need to get happiness from other places. 

I dont know to be honest. But i did wondered how it is like to see your bf each night, 5 days a week. I wonder how that is.

I looked at my siblings spending almost each day with each other lately and i thought i would be very uncomfortable now to do the same. They dont have time to read and stuff! But what do i know?

Edited by Everyday

Hey! Happy new year!

Someone tried to log in in my Binance account a few hours ago. I changed all my passwords. That person logged in 1st time two years ago. Wow. I checked my other account and that person logged in as well. 

I set up 2FA for all crypto and google accounts. I am planning to have one account for each platform for better security.

I moved my coins on Nexo because they have better interest rate. 

I spent my NYE at the house i used to live. It was fun. I got hammered. Met some new ppl, danced, ate and so on. Arrived home at 7am.

My am happy i didnt spend my NYE with my HS friends. They didnt do anything after all. 

I slept until 13:00. Felt retarded all day. Barely ate. 

I came to the conclusion i should call my grandma more. I realized my sister, brother and father get a bunch off money from her because they play it nice with her. My brother is the only one who likes to take care of her. Anyways, they all get a shitload of money from her regularly. I will too do this. Why not? She gave my brother and father money again for their business. I got nothing.

Apparently my grandma signed the will last year to give us three inheritance money. My brother used them to buy a car and pay some o the debt he had from his business. 

Sleeping hours are very bad last week.

I read more about crypto. Nothing for massage, university and so on.

I invested in the planet watch project. Bought a few licenses. I realised i didn't take into account the VAT for each sensor i will buy. I need to save all my money in 3 months. I should have not bought 5 licenses. It is too much. I cant afford this to be honest. I was greedy.

What else?

My grandma asked me if i started to talk with a girl or smth. I said no, i am fine alone. I have money and i am chill. She laughed and said yes, very good. I don't know what to say about this. I turned my life around 360 last months but i still want a relationship sometimes. But again, i am making so much progress by myself. I am so excited to see where i will be next year. Cant wait to exercise more, to read more and so on.

I am in two minds about it. I am improving myself so fucking much! It was very good for me. But also i blah blah blah

My parents yelled at each other again. Usual stuff. 

I am very happy i didnt pay a lot of money on this NYE. 

I will have exams F2F in February. I am stressed. I am thinking to move massage course and cooking after March.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went to bed at 5 am. Couldnt sleep. Didnt want to.

Woke up at 13 a wreck.

I decided to put to work on my final year project and other two projects from university. To my surprise i managed to get a lot of work done in those few hours.

I also exercised. Second time this week. I did fine but i didn't stick to good form at the end.

I think i have better expectations for this year. More realistic expectations, namely to be a little better at the end of the year. I will be better in years. 

I told my sister's BF about planet watch. I explained to him how it works shortly and told him to read the 60 pages white paper. I told him about it cuz i don't want to be called as an asshole when i make profit from it. Anyway, he didn't care much about this project. I don't think he will make time to read about it at all. I told him a fraction of the amount of money i spent so far. I dont want him to think i am reckless - but i am. 

Spent more time with my family. 

I made a good decision to not pay for the Optimize classes which would last a year. 

I am still trying to figure out why my brother chose to spend his money on a car instead of investing them. I mean, he told me about etoro and mintos. He invested 1st in these platforms. 

I am thinking of me in the future and is hard to make a tangible image. The idea that 5 years will pass from present moment makes me scared and surprised. Seams so unreal. 

My parents told my brother his GF doesnt seem to want to stay with him for life. They think she will ditch him sooner or later and i agree. Also, i think she is just not good for my brother. 

Made a few new emails and passwords. Planning to get an antivirus subscription as well. 

Watching more shit online and about crypto.

I still feel restless to acquire more knx! FOMO big time!

I am shocked how much money i could have saved each year, yet i didnt. 

I am starting to feel worried for upcoming months because i wont be able to cheat on my exams again at uni. Also, i have to study for massage and so on. I thought to postpone those classes for May or smth. Also to postpone cooking classes. Funny, that March will roll again and i will have to talk about doing my internship in Belgium this summer. I feel it is not the right moment. I feel unprepared. I would like to do smth else like working at my current job, learning about crypto, cooking and working out. 

What else?

I finished uploading the ads for that client i work for outside the company. I waited for him to look over my draft. Still need to get Google analytics and Google tag on his site. I am also worried this client will tell me on my boss and i will loose my job in the future.

Edited by Everyday

Hey

My sister's BF came over and he asked me more about the planet watch project i messaged him about. I asked him if he read the white paper so he has an idea what is the project about. He said he is too busy to read it even if spends all day with my sister doing nothing. I was like so you want to invest even if you don't know what it is about? He said he is something of an investor and can supply me with the money to buy him sensors and licences. I got so upset hearing this from him. So i spent hours into this project and he gets all for free if i help him? I didn't had the audacity to ask my friend to do all the work for me. 

He said he pays to guys to take care of his crypto projects because he is too busy or smth. There is a strong possibility he has no idea what he is doing since he doesn't spend time researching himself.

I regret telling him about this project now. I brought more problems for myself at this point. I came to the conclusion that i should shut the fuck up from now on. Is not fair to do all the work myself into researching and some other ppl coming in to harvest the rewards. 

Than he talked about how he will quit his job to sign a 300 000 euros investment or some bullshit lol

Hey

Last night went to bed at 5. Slept until 14:00.

I am going to work at the office just for tomorrow.  Afterwards, at the massage course, then home.

Made progress on a university project. I am glad.  

My parents stopped arguing.

I was very horny today. 

I am thinking about finance, saving money and my goals for this year.

I educated myself more about crypto. I am learning TA and is damn hard. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Went out with the ppl from old house. It was fun. Didn't spend a lot either. The girl who moved out right when i arrived at the house returned. She forgot we met before. 

One guy who lived in US told us how most people there are not used to walk anymore and they are fat and get tired very fast. How you get screwed by the medical system and so on. I was shocked to hear from him that there is truly cheaper to buy junk food than to cook for yourself. Wow. In my country it's the opposite.

I put $350 on Nexo as USDT. Waiting to pass 48h so i can stake them. I have 12% interest for them per year. Anyhow, i paid $114 in fees (payed by card, then from my currency to usd then to usdt. Then moved everything on Nexo). 

I want to read more about what is happening in Kazakstan. It's crazy!

I received a new account from work just after i asked yesterday for a new one. The client has a site which is like a marketplace for NFTs and CRYPTO. What where the changes lol? Isnt it that insane? I didnt even talk about this at work. Lol.

What else?

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Gas and electricity prices are rising over here. My parents are complaining.

I am surprised of the speed i have been growing last few months. I had many shit days.

My friend from uni told me he wished he started learning about investing at my age. He feels old at 40 to start now. I feel old at 23.

I received $0.18 in interest on my staked bitcoin, nexo and USDT.

I was a little bit ill for a few days.

I learned more about crypto and stocks. I am getting more interested in both. 

My brother told me about a guy on YT talking about investing. Started watching him. My brother is watching him for over a year but i see that he isn't spending his time and money going deep into saving and learning about stocks and crypto. When he said a year ago he invested i thought he knows what he is doing but that is far from truth.

98% finished with a project for university. 

I am reaching 1 year at this advertising company in February. 

I realised 2 of my colleagues reached one year month ago. I wondered how much their salary was raised. I wondered if mine will be raised as well. I want to invest more. I found this field so fucking interesting. I want to read more and prepare more and be better.

I didn't spend much since last time i wrote. I am saving for those sensors. I see now it wasn't smart to go all in with that investment. I feel stressed now to hoard money next 3 months. I dont feel comfortable with the amount i have to save.

I am behind with tasks at work. Went to uni almost every day. Didn't go to massage today. Chose to work. I will skip classes twice next week. I have a shitload of work to do. 

I postponed the cooking class to February. Thinking to do the same with massage classes. 

I realised that i started this massage course to impress girls with my skills. It is so obvious now and very stupid. I didn't see it until now.

My sister is returning in February.

Learning more about financial education made me see that having one stream of income isn't enough. Like i have my job and my scholarship but nothing else besides this. Isn't smart long term. I want more income streams. 

I see the importance to invest my salary now and reap benefits each year from now on from dividends rather than spending it all.

Also, i heard this guy talking about you cant make past 1000 euros salary per month in my country. I see a 1000 euros salary as end goal. But this guy made me question this. Why stopping there? Why having just that amount per month and not more? I am still comprehending this idea. 

Why not being a freelancer and making more? Why not making more?

But looking at the foreigners i lived with which have more money than me makes me wonder. I cant draw the line between being too lazy while having money and being too busy not having them. I realised i want to live in a place which gives me a routine. A sense i am achieving smth vs having fun all day.

What else?

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Cooked chicken breast with lots of spices, lard, peas, olive oil and red pepper. Took me around 1h. Paid very little on the chicken since i bought it from the market. They have their own farm.

Worked out and it was 1st time this week. Felt better afterwards.

I learned a little bit more about stocks but is hard for me to think 5, 10 or even 20 years ahead. I dont even see myself being alive then. Is hard to see the long term value of investing. 

I woke up at 13. Went to bed late. Spent hours working for my job and for that client i took in. I find it the responsibility quite difficult to handle. 

I felt lonely today. Not the best day i had recently. 

I am grateful i dont smoke tobacco. It would have been a big financial burden. My friend from uni was telling me he tries to quit once again. He is spending almost my salary for a month on cigarets. Wow. He has been smoking for decades. 

We talked more about stocks and wanted to be done with these exams so i can study this mooore. 

He told me lots of his friends are having poor financial education. I was shocked.

Also, i will calm my tits down about my salary. I am very new in this field and waiting a 1000 euros salary in 5 years is madness. I dont have what to offer for that money. Not yet anyways. 

I am stressing for this week at university.

Mom started working out again. She gave up a few months ago.

Sister is going to return at the end of the month.

Brother comes in my room and makes fun of me for working. He spent his day with his GF. This behavior has been frequent. 

What else?

Hey

Worked overtime once again. But today i felt really tired once at home.

I was told again i should pay more attention to the ads i am making.

Passed the group project at university. Arrived late. Woke up and i was wondering what is going on. Did a 7 min abs workout. 

I was surprised i did it even if i was cold. Felt good afterwards.

Had a horrible dream last night. It was just horrible

What else? 

Arrived home and took a long warm bath. Went to study afterwards.

Hey

I am not doing anything as i should at the moment. Last two test at university went bad. Not doing the massage course well either. 

I should have just focused on school and work. I wont get better at my work if i keep being so lazy. I should spend my time to learn more about marketing and PPC, not about this and that:(

I wont be able to be better at my job if i dont put more time in it man.

Today it was harder to work. I felt tired mentally. I didnt feel like sleeping but i was tired. I was tempted to order food. Food like junk food to be more specific. 

Went to uni and had a test. Not much to say. I sucked. 

What else?

That girl who was talking all the time at work was very quiet today. She had some problems with her throat. It was so peaceful =))))))))))))

I am finishing another week already from my 23rd year of my life.

Hey

Tuesday- went to uni for a test and passed it with 6

Wed- went to uni for a test. Failed it big time. Got a 4.

Stayed at work all day afterwards.

Woke up earlier and did 7 minutes of abs workout.. I felt amazing. 

Woke up at six to arrive at uni to present my project. The professor asked me to actually tell him what i worked on. I didnt know shit and got a 4. I went to uni hoping to pass without studying at all but i got fucked instead. I rushed to leave afterwards to arrive at 9 at work.

Afterwards, went to see a client with my boss and my superviser. While in car my boss asked me the amount of money i spent from this company on budget. I didnt know. I didnt know the full name of this client and couldn't even remember his colleagues. I didnt know what this client wants. I felt embarrassed.

Long story short if i wont get my shit together in the following 2 months i will be fired. 

I spent last 6 months working from home just to sleep for longer and watch YT. Those choices to be lazy are hunting me now. I have a shit work ethic. 

Went to the massage course today, first time in a week and a day. I asked this beautiful blonde girl to make a team together. Out eyes locked when the professor said to choose a partner. I was glad. Since i realised i am doing this just for girls why not choose a good looking one?

She was gorgeous. Massaged her for 2 hours and a half while everyone around us was done. I got massive boners. I would have gone for longer if the professor didnt stop me to show us new maneuvers. I definitely like to massage hot girls. 

At the end i spoke with the massage professor to freeze my course for 2-3 months. I felt relived afterwards. I have time to focus on uni and work. 

I arrived home at celebrated with family the opening of the family business after it was closed for two weeks. 

Two weeks ago, i ended up in a team with a tall and fat woman. We had abdominal massage that class. I could swear she was pregnant. I was pressing her belly and doing different moves and waiting for her to say !Easy! i am fucking pregnant. I cut the session short. 

On Tuesday, at that test the professor went all nazi on my colleagues who skipped class but showed up for the test. I think she is really frustrated. I would have been next to my colleagues but i attended most of her classes online. Next semester i will definitely suck dick. That semester will be at university. A fucking nightmare. 

On Wednesday this annoying kid behind me was whispering me to not leave the class because he wanted to cheat on that exam. I left anyways to go to work. He got caught. 

I feel stupid i started this massage course. I should have done it after university was over. What a joke. I dont even have energy and time to do it right. And i am not putting enough energy to actually learn shit at university or do my job properly. 

My colleagues at work ordered food from one of my fav restaurants this wed. I chose to eat alone that day. It would have been too tempting. I ate the food i cooked on Sunday night. Saved lots of money.

I envy my boss for his position but he is working 5 days a week and i am mostly working 3. I am not putting as much effort as he does. But i dont want to have my own company in the future maybe. I cant get there if i am lazy. If i am not doing my job. I have 7 active accounts ATM. I should have 14. I have been working here for 10 months. 

One 45 years old woman at the massage course was inquiring a younger girls, a personal trainer about exercises for her to loose weight. I was surprised the older woman had no idea about any exercise. Wow. It was funny she refused to exercises that focused on her abdomen. She said there is no point in doing those exercises if she wants to loose fat only from her thighs. 

I think i will work from the office more often. I am sick to hear my brother why are you working at 20:00 for work? That is slave job etc.

I realized that i dont really know anyone who is a good investor around me. No body is actually putting in the work to have a well-rounded portfolio. My father is waiting for one of our tenants to pay her rend to get money for food and my sister. If he had invested in more stuff we wouldn't be in this situation. 

I still didnt tell my family i have a scholarship this year as well. I worry they will ask me to pay more around the house. I need to save for those sensors. 

I didnt hang out with ppl from the old house. I dont want to spent money to be honest. I can afford to at the moment. Also, i dont take them as an example to live your life. Too much time having fun in my opinion. Is just fun, no growth. Lots of talking about abstract things in that house but nothing real going on. This is not for me for now. But yes it is fun. 

Arrived home late each day this week and i was angry on mom asking about work and uni after telling her i dont want to speak about that.

I was waiting for the subway with 3 older girls from the massage course. Lots of complaining about rich ppl and government thieves getting richer as shit. She works at a bank. I wanted to say why dont you start investing yesterday and stop complaining? But i listened instead. I dont know what to tell her. I dont care to be honest about those rich ppl. Good for them. They worked hard to steal those money. Is this that bad?

I am thinking to not go to Belgium for that internship. I want to go for fun and that is a stupid reason. Indeed what is the point if you dont want to continue on this path? Maybe i should give up. To study about mushrooms for that internship is my last problem. 

Edited by Everyday

Hey

Woke up at 10, wasnt productive until 12. Studied for a test and other project. 

Messaged that girl i was writing previously. Waiting for her response. Probably has a BF. 

Drank some wine at had some talks with family. 

Called grandma. 

Not much else. Getting frustrated with this studying. '

Edited by Everyday